Covid-19 vaccine might be made mandatory before returning to the office

Aghori

Honorary Master
IF companies follow all the guidelines, your boss could make it mandatory for you to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

The legal pathway has been created for employers to make it mandatory for staff to be vaccinated before returning to the workplace on a full-time basis.

The recent announcement that more than a million South Africans in the age bracket of 35-49 had registered to receive the Covid-19 vaccine could see them returning to the workplace on a full-time basis.

The Department of Employment and Labour has set out guidelines that serve as a directive for employers to make it compulsory that staff get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated remains voluntary, but if an employer does a risk assessment at the office, staff could be forced to get the jab.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Said it before, and say it again... Who cares in SA, its a law only law abiding citizens would care about.

We have people getting jobs with fake degree's, pretty sure we can manage fake vaccine certs.

If you so against getting the jab I am sure you dont mind paying for a fake cert. Hell you could even reg and find a nurse that would pretend to jab you for a couple of 100.

Seriously people go ape about the smallest crap.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I am Pfizered but all the propaganda about still having to wear a mask, overflowing hospitals, new variants and vaccinated folks getting covid makes me afraid so I want to stay at home. Will I be afforded the right to do so?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Oh the "it's just the flu" argument again...

Flu isn't overloading hospitals and locking down industries.

Dont get the jab then, but then don't moan about lockdowns, travel restrictions, booze bans etc.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Comprehension fail on your part there buddy.

Lupus

Honorary Master
All the guy was saying is that if you get the covid vaccine, you can still get covid, and if you get the flu vaccine, you can still get the flu.

All the value judgement seems to have clouded your ability to simply read what is in front of you in this case.
Remember his brain is only the size of a walnut...
I mean he is a brontosaurus