Covid-19 vaccine might be made mandatory before returning to the office

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I doubt this will happen, firstly not everyone can take the vaccine. This is just more bullshit fear mongering.
Yeah, flexible working hours and work from home are much more important issues to deal with to keep staff than this trifle.

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
100% serious.

The entire UAE Emirates cycling team and all their staff was vaccinated with sinovac in Febuary. Just like the entire country.
Yeah, you know they barely met the criteria for vaccine with the results China handed out, right (50% effectiveness bar)?
While both vaccines have been granted emergency authorization by the World Health Organization, Sinovac’s 51% efficacy only just exceeds the WHO’s 50% efficacy threshold for Covid-19 vaccines and a lack of public clinical data to back up manufacturers’ often inconsistent claims hampers public acceptance of the vaccine.
EU started its test for Sinovac in May, so you'll probably have results in December for it, I would at least wait till that.
Generally, even trusting Chinese numbers, it's not very good, and if looking at the actual data, it seems useless if so many doctors got Covid after getting that vaccine.

Btw, UAE is Pfizer, Sinophram, Sputnik and AZ: https://u.ae/en/information-and-ser...outbreak/vaccines-against-covid-19-in-the-uae

Note reports like this as well:
In March, the UAE gave third doses of Sinopharm to “a small number” of people who failed to develop antibodies after their first two shots, local news reported.
And UAE does not have free speech, you cannot criticize the government.

You're an idiot to want the Chinese vaccine based on a country that is a backwards monarchy.

ChuckMeFarley

Booze makes up the bulk of the emergency ward visits from what I understand. Also 10 people with stab wounds is easier to treat than 100 people with stab wounds.
But but but! if the people doing the stabby stabby are drunk their aim is off, no? So the 100 stab victims could be non life threatening stabs. Now the government takes away the booze, now the stabby guys are sober with better aim and the 10 stab victims have serious stab wounds. #justtakingthepiss:)

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Uuuh what is this a forum for Neanderthals with internet or actual humans,. So VAERS is just to be totally ignored then,

From the official guidelines: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

VAERS Data Limitations​

Millions of vaccines are given each year to children less than 1 year old in the United States, usually between 2 and 6 months of age. At this age, infants are at greatest risk for certain medical adverse events, including high fevers, seizures, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Some infants will experience these medical events shortly after a vaccination by coincidence.

These coincidences make it difficult to know whether a particular adverse event resulted from a medical condition or from a vaccination. Therefore, vaccine providers are encouraged to report all adverse events following vaccination, whether or not they believe the vaccination was the cause.

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:​

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.
"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. As an example, a great many of the millions of vaccinations administered each year by injection cause soreness, but relatively few of these episodes lead to a VAERS report. Physicians and patients understand that minor side effects of vaccinations often include this kind of discomfort, as well as low fevers. On the other hand, more serious and unexpected medical events are probably more likely to be reported than minor ones, especially when they occur soon after vaccination, even if they may be coincidental and related to other causes.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

even when they remove 6000 deaths? And what about Europe and the rest of the world.

Still thousands dead even in your vaccine wonderland world.

Over 5,200 post deaths reported following COVID-19 vaccination in Europe
And let's look at the EU data.

From the article:
COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen - A total of 12,036 suspected side effects with COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen were spontaneously reported to EudraVigilance from EU/EEA countries. And 68 of these reported a fatal outcome. Around that time, about 8.5 million doses of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen had been given to people in the EU/EE.

The EMA says ‘These reports describe suspected side effects in individuals, i.e., medical events observed following the use of a vaccine. The fact that someone has had a medical issue or died after vaccination does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused this.’
So 68 reports of fatal outcomes during a time when you are vaccinating the oldest people and the ones with comorbidites in the population, the chance of someone having a heart attack among 8.5m due to other causes is high enough that it actually matters there. This is near the same as VAERS data btw.

This is a good read: https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2020/12/04/get-ready-for-false-side-effects
Specifically, if you take 10 million people and just wave your hand back and forth over their upper arms, in the next two months you would expect to see about 4,000 heart attacks. About 4,000 strokes. Over 9,000 new diagnoses of cancer. And about 14,000 of that ten million will die, out of usual all-causes mortality. No one would notice. That’s how many people die and get sick anyway.
You need to link the cause of death to vaccine.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Yeah, you know they barely met the criteria for vaccine with the results China handed out, right (50% effectiveness bar)?

And UAE does not have free speech, you cannot criticize the government.

You're an idiot to want the Chinese vaccine based on a country that is a backwards monarchy.
Yeah, none of the other "vaccines" meet the plain old dictionary definition. I'm not sure which thumb you sucked 50% out of.

Like I said, I let results speak.

You're an idiot if you can't see the wood for the trees.. I have family that have been to China a few times in the last 18 months. The bodies are not littering the streets.

R13...

Honorary Master
Uuuh what is this a forum for Neanderthals with internet or actual humans,. So VAERS is just to be totally ignored then, even when they remove 6000 deaths? And what about Europe and the rest of the world.

Extracted from your Pfizer link (your source reports selectively),
These reports describe suspected side effects in individuals, i.e. medical events observed following the use of a vaccine. The fact that someone has had a medical issue or died after vaccination does not necessarily mean that this was caused by the vaccine. This may have been caused, for example, by health problems not related to the vaccination

MrGyre

Executive Member
Uuuh what is this a forum for Neanderthals with internet or actual humans,. So VAERS is just to be totally ignored then, even when they remove 6000 deaths? And what about Europe and the rest of the world.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

This is just to clarify their positioning.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Yeah, none of the other "vaccines" meet the plain old dictionary definition. I'm not sure which thumb you sucked 50% out of.
I literally quoted it, you're a moron.
1627306901537.png
Like I said, I let results speak.

You're an idiot if you can't see the wood for the trees..
I have family that have been to China a few times in the last 18 months. The bodies are not littering the streets.
Guess you should know best as you're an idiot.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Extracted from your Pfizer link (your source reports selectively),

Right so all stats that we might have are to be ignored because, well, we wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of big pharma corporations that their vaccines might be killing people.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I literally quoted it, you're a moron.

Guess you should know best as you're an idiot.
Moron?

Did you read the articles or just salivate at the headlines?

From your first link:

Sinovac’s vaccine, for example, raised concerns when it was found to have different efficacy rates from each of the trials it conducted in different countries, ranging from around 50% to over 83%.

A Sinovac spokesman, Liu Peicheng, acknowledged varying levels of effectiveness have been found but said that can be due to the age of people in a study, the strain of virus and other factors.
That's a long way off the headline screaming bullshit.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Moron?

Did you read the articles or just salivate at the headlines?

From your first link:

That's a long way off the headline screaming bullshit.
You know what's fun? That the WHO is the one that posted the 51%:
WHO’s Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE) has also completed its review of the vaccine. On the basis of available evidence, WHO recommends the vaccine for use in adults 18 years and older, in a two-dose schedule with a spacing of two to four weeks. Vaccine efficacy results showed that the vaccine prevented symptomatic disease in 51% of those vaccinated and prevented severe COVID-19 and hospitalization in 100% of the studied population.
It's actually linked in that quote. Stop posting in threads like this if you can't handle comprehension.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
this "mandatory" BS is highly unlikely to happen imo

the first world is already facing protests against this, by the time we have high enough numbers to even think about it, the first world will already have decided against forcing people

add to that the data being collected as those first world countries complete huge vaccine rollouts and it comes down to: if the vaccine works only to protect the one vaxxed, the rest do not pose any risk to them, only to themselves, my employer has no business making my risk call for me

semaphore

Honorary Master
Right so all stats that we might have are to be ignored because, well, we wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of big pharma corporations that their vaccines might be killing people.
I don't think they've ever disputed that there will/might be adverse reactions, kinda why they ask you if you have any underlying conditions prior to getting the jab. I think you're just a stuck record with your big pharma rhetoric, there are always contradictions with thousands of different medications, vaccines are no different.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
I don't think they've ever disputed that there will/might be adverse reactions, kinda why they ask you if you have any underlying conditions prior to getting the jab. I think you're just a stuck record with your big pharma rhetoric, there are always contradictions with thousands of different medications, vaccines are no different.

Side effect = death. Got it.