Creator of Star Wars show described as 'gayest' ever reacts to backlash, calls criticism ‘reductive’

now focus 99% on how do we include every possible sexual, color, race, pronoun and orientation possible.
Could you summarize how much of The Acolyte is **** *because* of sexual, color, race, pronoun and orientation and how much because it's just weak as balls story?
I mean of the above delimiters,I guess having a black pro/antagonist,an asian jedi,and a coven of lesbian witches that could pretty much be interchanged with a set of white twins,a white jedi and a coven of straight witches and still be equally as shite. If those things are your primary criticisms of the show you have bigger problems :ROFL:
If they aren't then you're being dishonest in this post

Could you summarize how much of The Acolyte is **** *because* of sexual, color, race, pronoun and orientation and how much because it's just weak as balls story?
I mean of the above delimiters,I guess having a black pro/antagonist,an asian jedi,and a coven of lesbian witches that could pretty much be interchanged with a set of white twins,a white jedi and a coven of straight witches and still be equally as shite. If those things are your primary criticisms of the show you have bigger problems :ROFL:
If they aren't then you're being dishonest in this post
This post gave me cancer

What a shallow useless life you have.

You praise and get off on crap story writing because the real fans don't like crap agenda-driven writing.

Get a life, seriously.
He likes whatever the progressive cult likes. Doesn’t matter how stupid it is, if his initial opinion is different he always switches it to the progressive cult as soon as he gets it.

He is good for some laughs, no need to take him seriously.

06437d7310c48a3fd10a7f0a0ccb1dec.gif

Me, living my best life, surfing the sweet, sweet tears of all the snowflakes triggered by "woke" Star Wars, The Boys and the Rings of Power.

You spelled none retarded people wrong.

He likes whatever the progressive cult likes. Doesn’t matter how stupid it is, if his initial opinion is different he always switches it to the progressive cult as soon as he gets it.

He is good for some laughs, no need to take him seriously.

I see that, the typical leftist non-thinker. Just goes with whatever new thing he's told to support.

The real Star Wars ended in 1983 with the Return of the Jedi. There were only ever 3 real Star Wars movies made. Anything after this is nonsense and not Star Wars related. All propaganda, spreading political narratives, pushing a leftist agenda and manipulation. Have not watched any movie or series related to Star Wars after this and never will.
The clone wars animated series is pretty good and was created by Lucas. Even the Disney season 07 to end the show was pretty good. Rogue One was pretty good. Actually all the animated stuff including this new one called Tales of the Jedi or something are pretty good.

The new movies were crap for being crap nothing to do with wokeness and the other live action shows have been crap too and again nothing about woke just terrible. Andor is the only one that's supposed to be good, haven't tried that one.

this, some of it is shameless cash grab, but some of it tells meaningful stories nobody knew about,
I mean I found star wars DROIDS interesting, as besides R2 and threepio being side characters, that had their own adventures.
between when we last saw them,

I mean if clone wars is to be considered canon, R2 actually recognized Yoda, and it has a pleasing circularity to it,
as R2 served all the way from Anakin through to Luke and onwards to the new generation of skywalkers.

I mean there has to be Hundreds of R2 units, but this particular one served all this time without a memory wipe.
I mean its like some kind of dog that never gets old,

George Lucas is on record saying that R2 was the ''narrator'' of Star Wars from the beginning.

Originally, Star Wars (later subtitled A New Hope) was supposed to be titled Journal of the Whills Part 1. Luke Skywalker’s story was therefore supposed to be a retelling from an unknown narrator, someone who was there through it all.

It turns out the narrator wasn’t someone, but something. In the book How Star Wars Conquered the Universe by Chris Taylor (via io9), it is revealed who George Lucas thought was telling the story.

Speaking to animation director Rob Coleman, Lucas said of “his ultimate framing device” that: “The entire story of Star Wars is actually being recounted to the keeper of the Journal of the Whills—remember that?—a hundred years after the events of Return of the Jedi by none other than R2-D2.”

The real Star Wars ended in 1983 with the Return of the Jedi. There were only ever 3 real Star Wars movies made. Anything after this is nonsense and not Star Wars related. All propaganda, spreading political narratives, pushing a leftist agenda and manipulation. Have not watched any movie or series related to Star Wars after this and never will.
The Empire are clearly Nazis and the original trilogy is about vanquishing evil, personified in the narrative as fascism. Your'e an idiot.

The Empire are clearly Nazis and the original trilogy is about vanquishing evil, personified in the narrative as fascism. Your'e an idiot.
If Andor didn't bring home that the Empire is fascist-personified then I dunno what will,but then again,it's rv,so idiot is the baseline

Was Leslye Headland first called Les Headland, looks like he/she could have been?

Back