Credit card reversals no longer done? [ABSA/VISA]

Bundu

Expert Member
OK, so ABSA Disputes has woken up and reversed the transaction, after the Complaints people contacted them - Why must one have to fight for your rights?!

BEELD is still ignoring my emails, but they don't have my money any more, so can go fark themselves

mister

Executive Member
OK, so ABSA Disputes has woken up and reversed the transaction, after the Complaints people contacted them - Why must one have to fight for your rights?!
I know how you feel :( Always a ****ing mission getting anything done with the banks, and complaining about having to complain just goes nowhere

Bundu

Expert Member
I know how you feel :( Always a ****ing mission getting anything done with the banks, and complaining about having to complain just goes nowhere
yeh, and many businesses are becoming like that and let me not even start with govt. departments.......

It however seems like social media does have an effect on some of these lazy/ignorant bastards

VG008

thanks VG008!
that's what I've been looking for! where does that come from? T&C's? I'm still waiting for my email with them from ABSA.... very difficult job they have..... or very many complaints
From the VISA chargeback guide for merchants.