Cricket: South Africa tour of Pakistan 2021

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Maharaj to Hasan Ali, (no ball)
full outside off. Hasan Ali tries to drag a sweep from outside the stumps. But it takes a bottom-edge and rolls back onto the stumps. Maharaj's third wicket of the innings, but wait! Drama. Maharaj has overstepped, barely just, but no ball it is. Hasan survives.
:ROFL:

Pegasus

Executive Member
I hope out tail enders are good tomorrow.
From what I've seen, I reckon we'll be at least 5 down before 100.

Luke7777

Executive Member
Can never understand why the reviews don't check for legal ball first (No Ball, outside leg) , and then edges, lines, etc. Wasting time on going for ultraedge when the ball pitches inches outside leg

Drifter

Honorary Master
We are fighting for a draw now. No way we can win this, unless some sort of miracle happens.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Can't believe Markram and Elgar's average only differs with 1.5 runs, hopefully both can go big in the 2nd innings

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Eish, Elgar looking in agony here. How much longer does he stick it out? Surely an idea to go off, get it seen to and then come back in when a few wickets have fallen. Probably against his nature to throw in the towel though.

On a side note, this the higest opening partnership for SA in 19 innings. That doesn't make for good reading.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Wonder if QdK can score more than 20 runs.. his average for the year is 12.5

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Magic spray for Elgar, but the little finger is not so little now. Swelling visible. While we wait to restart, a reminder that it's the 35th birthday of Asad Shafiq today. Holds the record for most 100s at No. 6 in Test cricket history.

Werner: "I feel sorry for Elgar being hit, but he always scores a hundred when he gets hurt, so I am happy for South Africa. "

:mad:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Darryl Cullinan waxing lyrical about the innovation that is the camera drone flying over the stadium. Not the usual drones that hover over Pakistan, haha.