Criminal charges to be laid against Dina Pule

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
R500 fine, pat on the wrist, redeployed. I'm just saying... It's good that somebody is watching at least.

techead

Honorary Master
just another comrade to add to the list that are up to their eyes in ****

nfbs

Expert Member
Marian Shinn is the first DA shadow minister who actually does something instead of just complaining like her predecessors.

Ryansr

Expert Member
If you don't know the ANC "leaders" by now, abandon all hope

If found guilty (which I doubt), she will just be dealt with in the same way that all ANC comrades (A companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization) have been dealt with in the past, and the vicious cycle of incompetence will just continue with the next appointed Minister of Communications (from the ANC of course). :whistling:

Thestealth

Expert Member
They should lay a charge against her for that outfit she's wearing in the photo. That's a crime against humanity on it's own

HendrieV

ps

Stupidity is not a crime.

Appointing stupid people is.

Last edited:

kolakidd

The problem is all this will do is make the ANC close ranks and rally around her regardless of whether she is guilty. It will be even more unlikely that she will get fired, but still she does deserve to be charged with something.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
The problem is all this will do is make the ANC close ranks and rally around her regardless of whether she is guilty. It will be even more unlikely that she will get fired, but still she does deserve to be charged with something.
Not only will they close ranks, they will promote and revere her as some kind of demi-god for her ingenuity in sticking it to the people. The ANC has always shown the greatest support for the criminal and corrupt, like they purposefully choose the side of evil in the eternal fight between good & bad. I guess it figures.