Criminals targeting Ford cars with “poor lock system”

j4ck455

Executive Member
That is the subject of an entirely new thread, however:

Not knowing if the suspect was armed, or just how dangerous he truly was, Gainey surprised Mosely and slugged him in the head with her bat. In the midst of the altercation, 37-year-old Mosely tackled her and ran away to his trailer home, leaving behind his underwear, which a K9 officer eventually used to find his whereabouts.
How could she not see if he was/wasn't armed when he was only wearing "underwear" and nothing else (micropenis)?
If he tackled her, why is it that his underwear left his behind?

Claymore

Executive Member
I'm wondering if the Rangers are particularly vulnerable. I've got an acquaintance who has had his Ranger stolen twice, the second time from Marks Park where it seems unlikely a towtruck could have been used.

Gaz{M}

Expert Member
I blame companies that force employees to take their laptops home!

I miss the good old days when I had a Desktop PC and could walk out the door at 5pm without backache.

j4ck455

Executive Member
yeah but for me it would be a deal breaker, sure the locks can be bypassed etc but the alarm not going off when they have is just terrible.
Same here, I was (halfway) joking about demanding a massive discount.

Another reason for not buying a Fraud vehicle is that insurance on these vehicles is probably going to cost more due to this lock vulnerability problem and forget about being covered for anything stolen out of the vehicle.

Currantly

I don't think there's anything wrong with the lock system...the criminals just want to break into the car before it catches fire...

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
New Fiesta is best in it's class. New Fiesta ST is the best junior hot hatch in it's class. New Focus is the best car in it's class (currently).

The products are good, no doubt. The local okes are letting the side down heavily.
but does your Fiesta lock?

gamer16

Executive Member
yet to understand why we don't have a SAPS unit deploying these bait cars.
I mean is entrapment illegal here?
It is legal here, I also want to know why they not doing this.

Might be a case of we already have too many criminals, no sense going outside to get some more.