Crisis in Ukraine

buka001

Expert Member
just skimmed through that, that seems to be about the downed malaysian aircraft and their presence related to that.
Re-read. They state - By the way, until now no one has presented real proof of the presence of the Russian Armed Forces in the Ukraine.

access

Executive Member
Re-read. They state - By the way, until now no one has presented real proof of the presence of the Russian Armed Forces in the Ukraine.
pretty sure I saw food trucks and personel on the tv watching their freedom day celebration last year in the background, they were talking about how they are aiding the russian speaking people in ukraine, showed interviews of people etc. they annexed crimea during this all this nonsense, surely it requires armed forces.

I don't just believe any government site either btw...

edit: I don't follow this too closely, I just go on what I hear or see and people tell me, you seem more informed on this..

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Source: https://www.rt.com/politics/349159-short-sighted-and-fruitless-/
The Russian Foreign Ministry has stated that the EU was unwise to extend its sanctions on Russia, as the move will only come back to hurt its own producers, while having no effect at all on Russia’s foreign policies.
“By giving in to pressure from across the ocean, the European Union is primarily punishing its own producers. The slowdown in economic growth and growing unemployment that have been caused by the EU’s sanctions against Russia are facts documented in corresponding reports by the European Parliament,” the statement reads.

“We are not inclined to excessively dramatize this extension of sanctions, as they have some positive effect on our economy, which has been adapting to the restrictions regime and lowering its financial and technological dependence on EU nations,” the ministry stated.

“We hope that when and if common sense prevails in Brussels, the EU will set aside the logic of confrontation and containment, and we will renew our cooperation on a quality level,” the statement concludes.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/separatist-shelling-kills-most-ukrainian-soldiers-in-a-year
Ukraine’s leader warned of a possible invasion by Russia, further fraying nerves that have been on edge since President Vladimir Putin last week accused his neighbor of engaging in “terror” tactics in the Crimean peninsula he annexed in 2014.

The situation in eastern Ukraine is deteriorating and the military may consider instituting a draft should hostilities worsen, President Petro Poroshenko said Thursday in the western city of Brody. Earlier in the day, the army said the worst spate of shelling in a year by Russian-backed separatists killed three soldiers.

“The probability of escalation of the conflict remains very significant,” Poroshenko said in a televised speech. “We don’t rule out a full-scale Russian invasion.”

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Source: Human rights groups sound alarm on secret detentions in Ukraine
Leading human rights groups have called on Ukrainian authorities to launch an investigation into enforced disappearances after details emerged of a “secret prison” being used by the country’s security service.

The SBU, Ukrainian’s successor agency to the KGB, secretly held some prisoners for more than a year at a covert facility in Kharkiv, a city in eastern Ukraine, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch said in a joint statement on Monday.

“The Security Service’s continued denial of enforced disappearances fosters a climate of lawlessness and perpetuates impunity for grave human rights violations,” said Tanya Lokshina, a senior Europe and Central Asia researcher at Human Rights Watch.
Victoria Nuland's best friends misbehaving :D

Dave

Honorary Master
Saw this pop up on Twitter, I can't find any mainstream reports yet.

Leader of anti-Maidan organization Oplot Yevgeny Zhilin killed in Moscow restaurant - media Head of Oplot, a pro-Russian organization founded in Kharkiv, who had been earlier indicted by Ukraine's PGO for crimes against the Maidan protesters, was murdered in a restaurant in the village of Gorki-2 on the outskirts of Moscow, according to Life.

An unidentified killer shot two visitors of the restaurant, Yevgeny Zhilin among them. The identity of the second victim, Zhilin’s friend, who survived despite serious injuries, is being verified. The suspects fled in two vehicles – a yellow Nissan taxi cab and another vehicle of a dark color. As UNIAN reported earlier, Interior Minister Arsen Avakov stated that Yevgeny Zhilin had fled Ukraine in an unknown direction as the prosecutors issued the indictment papers in the relevant criminal case against the Oplot leader. UNIAN memo. Oplot organization was set up in Kharkiv in 2010. During the Euromaidan events, the organization and its leader strongly opposed the protesters, calling on the then-president Viktor Yanukovych to apply force to the activists and disperse the protests. The Kharkiv-based protesters reported assaults by Oplot members, many of whom were referred to as “titushki” for their use by the authorities in suppressing the protests and intimidating the Euromaidan activists.

Read more on UNIAN: http://www.unian.info/world/1529542-leader-of-anti-maidan-organization-oplot-yevgeny-zhilin-killed-in-moscow-restaurant-media.html

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
The Donetsk leak. Emails between separatists in eastern Ukraine and advisers from Russia offer insights into the Kremlin's media manipulation.

The evidence of the extent to which Russia is engaging in psychological warfare against the West is now available in black and white. ZDF’s Frontal21and DIE ZEIT gained access to more than 10,000 emails from the "Information Ministry" of the pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine. The leaders of the "People’s Republics" of Donetsk and Luhansk, which are not recognized internationally, want to join the Russian Federation. So far, the Russian president has consistently denied that the rebels have taken their orders from Moscow. But the email leak from the ministry in Donetsk reveals actual command structures between Russian advisers and the rebels.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Russian proxies trying to destroy Ukrainian positions near Mariupol: ceasefire broken

Kremlin-backed militants shelled Ukrainian positions 36 times over 24 hours

The militants commenced attacks and fire raids all over the frontline during last day, Ukrainian Anti-Terrorist Operation HQ reports. 36 attacks reported over the past 24 hours from all sectors.

The tensest situation is noted on Mariupol direction. Russian proxies attacked Ukrainian position here using all kinds of weapon including heavy artillery of 152mm calibre and at least one tank. The hottest spot of this area is the village of Shyrokyne again.

Read also German journo shows Donbas frontline hot spot on unique 360 video

In Luhansk and Donetsk sectors the militants shelled Ukrainian positions with mortars, grenade launchers, anti-aircraft guns and large-calibre machine guns.
Read More...
http://uatoday.tv/crime/russian-proxies-trying-to-destroy-ukrainian-positions-near-mariupol-heavy-artillery-and-tank-used-809518.html

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member
Bye bye Ukraine go play nice with Russia if it's not too late. Europe doesn't want you and the USA doesn't have your back. You and your people have been played... because you allowed it

access

Executive Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group

The Podesta Group is a lobbying and public affairs firm based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded in 1988 by brothers John Podesta and Tony Podesta and has previously been known as Podesta Associates, podesta.com and PodestaMattoon
They also received revenue of $900,000 over the last two years from the "European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a Brussels-based organization sympathetic to Viktor Yanukovych and his political party"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Centre_for_a_Modern_Ukraine

The European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECFMU) is an organisation based in Brussels and operating internationally. It describes itself as "an advocate for enhancing EU-Ukraine relations". It has been described as "an operation controlled by Yanukovych" (Viktor Yanukovych, president of Ukraine from February 2010 until February 2014) and tied to Yanukovich's Party of Regions. In 2012 it had contracts with the American lobbying firms Mercury, who received $560,000 over 2 years, and the Podesta Group, who received $900,000 over 2 years. However, the source of the funding remains unclear since ECFMU listed its budget for the financial year ending in November 2012 as only 10,000 euros
Yanukovych was elected President in 2010, defeating Yulia Tymoshenko. November 2013 saw the beginning of a series of events that led to his ousting as President. Yanukovych rejected a pending EU association agreement, choosing instead to pursue a Russian loan bailout and closer ties with Russia. This led to popular protests and the occupation of Kiev's Independence Square, a series of events dubbed the "Euromaidan" by young pro-European Union Ukrainians. In January 2014, this developed into deadly clashes in Independence Square and in other areas across Ukraine, as Ukrainian citizens confronted the Berkut and other special police units. In February 2014, Ukraine appeared to be on the brink of civil war, as violent clashes between protesters and special police forces led to many deaths and injuries. On 21 February 2014, Yanukovych claimed that, after lengthy discussions, he had reached an agreement with the opposition. Later that day, however, he fled the capital for Kharkiv, travelling next to Crimea, and eventually to exile in southern Russia

...the way the media describes this, is as if russia just marched in and started a war..

Dave

Honorary Master
Bye bye Ukraine go play nice with Russia if it's not too late. Europe doesn't want you and the USA doesn't have your back. You and your people have been played... because you allowed it
Ah, comrade Snoopovitch, your input into this has been missed for the months you were away...

:whistling:

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member
It was the weakest attempt at trolling i have ever come across.
I'm not surprised at your Unhappiness, now that Obama has gone back to the golf course the grownups will make the world a better place. So try to cheer up because you going to have 8 years of SnoopDoggyDog. Tell your Ukrainian friends not to bother shooting down any more passenger aircraft because Trump is not a fool

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member
Welcome back Snoop, How have you been? Is there no love for me? What a time to make a comeback with Trump having a Golden Shower over Obama.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Since my wife is specializing in psychology, I have recommended this thread as an example to see a psychopath pretending to be several people at the same time. This psychopath has Serbian roots, so you know I know who you are. You will be an interesting case to study. I think that studying psycopaths like this online is going to become more important in the future.

snoopdoggydog

Expert Member
Since my wife is specializing in psychology, I have recommended this thread as an example to see a psychopath pretending to be several people at the same time. This psychopath has Serbian roots, so you know I know who you are. You will be an interesting case to study. I think that studying psycopaths like this online is going to become more important in the future.
Since only really sick people can become psychologists to recognize those like them anyway, let me wish you luck with that. With your 43502 posts since Jan 2005, I guess she's not any good