CSGO Sticky thread

Neoprod

Honorary Master
@Neoprod @Cav5034

Tomorrow and or Sunday night? I am available for both nights. We need to get Prod to Global elite.

I will also be in a better mood, I was a bit pissed Sunday night due to some unforeseen 'system' errors at the worst possible time.

Won't be home till Sunday so probably then.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Had a fun morning session, then guys started losing and started toggling aim and walls. :( useless mofos, never cheated in any multi player game ever, other then duke nukem 3D single player back in the day, was still whole lot of fun.Cheating in casual is just stupid, and when cheaters actually try play normal they get owned badly which is awesome, as their play style relies on cheats and without it they rarely stand a chance against players no never cheated.

What is also quite fun with cheaters is not rushing a area and forcing them to come to you and with most of them having zero skill get owned extremely quickly, then seeing them bitch and moan is awesome.

Genisys

Honorary Master
If I had a rand for every time people accused me of cheating, telling me I'm rubbish and I need to **** off in CSGO I'd be very rich now. Sadly not everyone that is good is cheating. There is various different skill groups for a reason. Its a Skill based game. 90% of the time people use the sound dynamics in the game alongside movement mechanics. Someone being better doesn't mean they are cheating at all.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
"It's a basic truth of the human condition, that everybody cheats. The only variable is when. The weird thing about telling someone they're cheating is that, they don't acknowledge their cheating. Find out what matters to them. What they're willing to play for... What they're willing to cheat for."

- Mr Pink, a professional.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
@Neoprod, can you smell that?

s05BJRwv4QoUuQ7-rNNYs_C1dcPA-GJu6hU5QVe9kz39IBr9wkc-mUCfnJBYAv4411nuEwCm6aH0igPJCeFFnMBV3ge8X608QASWhUeMiwqyYpSP_ZaEnZa4dFEfS3PzUQ

Neoprod

Honorary Master
@Neoprod, can you smell that?

s05BJRwv4QoUuQ7-rNNYs_C1dcPA-GJu6hU5QVe9kz39IBr9wkc-mUCfnJBYAv4411nuEwCm6aH0igPJCeFFnMBV3ge8X608QASWhUeMiwqyYpSP_ZaEnZa4dFEfS3PzUQ

tbh, I don't even know how I got to supreme. I have been looking at doing other stuff besides just fragging in recent games but I don't think the ELO calc measures that kind of stuff (flashing for teammates, taking space, getting info etc.). If it does then go Gaben.

Pretty sure my next rank move will be back to LEM :p

wizardofid

Executive Member
If I had a rand for every time people accused me of cheating, telling me I'm rubbish and I need to **** off in CSGO I'd be very rich now. Sadly not everyone that is good is cheating. There is various different skill groups for a reason. Its a Skill based game. 90% of the time people use the sound dynamics in the game alongside movement mechanics. Someone being better doesn't mean they are cheating at all.
I know when people are good, I have seen them.But I have seen guys rush A alone in mirage with 4 or 5 guys in A at various covers and angles and slaughter the entire team there. As a T there is no way as a lone player with a good even average ct team that knows the angles flash, nade, smokes points to hold off any rush decently.

As a CT in mirage you always, always at the start of the round when I play smoke palace firebomb T spawn connector and smoke the bottom of mid and firebomb or smoke lowers which stops any A rush immediately, smoking spawn connector is a recipe for a push into the corner there.So always, always firebomb first if the smoke it made it, as they push a fair percentage of the time.

Only time I would smoke T spawn connector is if I have a negev and want to gain some ground and/or time and force a push back to mid or B only do this if T's constantly rush bombs sites usually from a tactical point they either slow down or smoke and flash in the next round or two, I love dictating gameplay as they play quite predictable.

Yeah one guy rushing A is most of the time cheating especially from T spawn connector as the T is completely exposed from the get go.

So I have played the maps along enough and know the good players often watch them if I die, I will quite often on cycle to a known cheater or suspected cheater and watch them closely, generally just check for walls and player awareness, Pretty hard to hide walls entirely. :D

If you play with the same people often enough, you know what is what.I play almost daily a quick session in either the afternoon or evening :)

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

I have seen many X3 and SHP9600 reviews now, and Zeos seems to be the only person who is able to determine that the SHP9600 is another league. I would like to see his X3 review as many believe the X2HR is the better headphone, and Zeos said that the SHP9600 is better than the X2HR… now I am sad. However, I don’t think the 9600 design, which is the same as the 9500, but with 'more clamping, are as good to wear as the X2/X3. I can wear my X2HR all day long, and it is much better than wearing Beyerdynamic 770/880/990's, but sound wise, again, these aren’t comparable.

For gaming the SHP9500 seems to still be the best value headphone, and general use really, unless you have the money to acquire HD 58X/600/660S/650. I would love an HD 660S, maar dit is baie duur, maybe one day.

Listening to Z, he says that the Beyerdynamic TYGR 300 R is like the SPH9500, but improved, and that the 9600 cannot be compared in comparison. TYGR’s are nice though, but they will be rather expensive to acquire here, maybe the odd ~R4500 all things considered.

All in all, the 9500 is still the gamer’s recommendation, unless you save up to acquire something more elitist or go wireless. As much as I want an HD 660S I want an Audeze Mobius :love:

As it stands now it is best to save in this schit ridden economic climate.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
been occupied but will be back soon. Not tonight though...busy with work for tomorrow.

I guess that it is a good thing as I am partially blind at the moment. Don't ask.

Astralis isn't going to beat Navi, they had to win that match, and they didn't.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I guess that it is a good thing as I am partially blind at the moment. Don't ask.

Astralis isn't going to beat Navi, they had to win that match, and they didn't.

I guess I am wrong. Astralis is doing well. Train is going their way.