• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

CUBOT X18 Plus 4G 5.99 inhc fullview display on special 129 dollars!

FlashSA

Executive Member
I tried to grab one at $79 yesterday at 11am - only saw $79 flash up once but when clicked proceed to checkout it went back to $129. Oh well

FlashSA

Executive Member
Congrats and enjoy. Hoping for a comprehensive review once you have played with it.

As an aside, did Gearbest wrap it in any protective bubble sleeve or just shrinkwrap the box? Both phones I have received from them had no bubble protection whatsoever.

Congrats and enjoy. Hoping for a comprehensive review once you have played with it.

As an aside, did Gearbest wrap it in any protective bubble sleeve or just shrinkwrap the box? Both phones I have received from them had no bubble protection whatsoever.
Mine had no protection around the box.

The box arrived in good condition.

Pros:
Screen is awesome, and bright even on low brightness!
Pretty damn fast for this chipset, would be slight better with a snapdragon.
Stock android 8, no bloatware!
Fast mobile network, mtn doing 48mps download and 20mps upload, might have just been upgrade in area lol
Everything works straight out the box, had no issues.
Comes with cover and screen protector fitted.

Cons:
Camera is rubbish.
Battery life looks to be weaker than expected, will see how it handles the load tomorrow.

Overall very happy with it, the screen makes it really stand out at this price point!

Even the Redmi 4A is sporting an excellent camera. What's up with these cheap phones and faux cameras?
Indeed they could fitted better camera. The camera just does not want to focus.

Ok I manage to all of sudden focus a bit better, but you have to keep it still and give a bit of time.