Current affairs cartoons (excluding Zapiro)

rambo919

Executive Member
Those underwear will define him till his dying day......

The future prez keeps bringing up God though..... the last time we had a actually Christian Prez the world hated us......

johncgalloway

Those underwear will define him till his dying day......

The future prez keeps bringing up God though..... the last time we had a actually Christian Prez the world hated us......
Amazing how those Christian prezzes were doing some seriously unchristian ****... or come to think of it... nah, not that amazing. Expected actually.

rambo919

Executive Member
Amazing how those Christian prezzes were doing some seriously unchristian ****... or come to think of it... nah, not that amazing. Expected actually.
You mean like bleeding the country dry while enriching themselves? Destroying infrastructure and systems that those before them built because of sheer incompetence? Letting hospitals and schools slowly rot away instead of building them? The last Christian Prez died with only a normal house to his name he had to pay off over decades with a bank loan..... he had no fire pool and used no taxpayer money. His ouster though gave over the keys to the kingdom to the new rulers because it made him rich and stroke his ego, he was stupid enough to believe he could control them.

Yes some of the whiteys skimmed from the top..... many of the darkies though keep eating at the capital without generating anything. At least the previous lot were not idiots and it has nothing to do with race.

I'm not saying they were angels, I'm saying they built more than they destroyed and their enemies (the current clowns at the top) were worse than them even back then. One must keep things in perspective.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
You mean like bleeding the country dry while enriching themselves? Destroying infrastructure and systems that those before them built because of sheer incompetence? Letting hospitals and schools slowly rot away instead of building them? The last Christian Prez died with only a normal house to his name he had to pay off over decades with a bank loan..... he had no fire pool and used no taxpayer money. His ouster though gave over the keys to the kingdom to the new rulers because it made him rich and stroke his ego, he was stupid enough to believe he could control them.

Yes some of the whiteys skimmed from the top..... many of the darkies though keep eating at the capital without generating anything. At least the previous lot were not idiots and it has nothing to do with race.

I'm not saying they were angels, I'm saying they built more than they destroyed and their enemies (the current clowns at the top) were worse than them even back then. One must keep things in perspective.
While I agree that the previous regime did build more than they stole, you forget, or maybe don't know that this was only done in certain areas.

The area I come from is still under resourced from the previous regime, they only catered for whitey and not for us with a bit more melanin.

rambo919

Executive Member
While I agree that the previous regime did build more than they stole, you forget, or maybe don't know that this was only done in certain areas.

The area I come from is still under resourced from the previous regime, they only catered for whitey and not for us with a bit more melanin.
It's more a thing of reinforcing your core and then taking care of your other responsibilities as resources allowed. You can't build someone else a house unless your own is in good shape and you forget before 1900 in general most of SA had almost nothing built, no eskom, no telkom, no saa, no proper public road system etc and all this was built with extremely limited resources both physical and human expert. Whitey being a minority it was both easier and cheaper first propping him up and then taking care of the rest especially because he already was halfway to a solid human expert base.

Then later when most other groups were coming into the fold the largest ones made it difficult on purpose..... no one can blame them for not being able to properly service a population that started burning down their schools and killing policemen as "traitors". The Government is not God either back then or now it cannot perform miracles.... the problem, is the current one seems to think it actually can.

I'm not saying they were saints, towards the end some of them were obviously devils, but the last regime had certain practical limitations that must be recognized to see them in an honest light. The current one on the other hand made ridiculous promises that no one can live up to and they only got as far as they did with foreign aid.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
It's more a thing of reinforcing your core and then taking care of your other responsibilities as resources allowed. You can't build someone else a house unless your own is in good shape and you forget before 1900 in general most of SA had almost nothing built, no eskom, no telkom, no saa, no proper public road system etc and all this was built with extremely limited resources both physical and human expert. Whitey being a minority it was both easier and cheaper first propping him up and then taking care of the rest especially because he already was halfway to a solid human expert base.

Then later when most other groups were coming into the fold the largest ones made it difficult on purpose..... no one can blame them for not being able to properly service a population that started burning down their schools and killing policemen as "traitors". The Government is not God either back then or now it cannot perform miracles.... the problem, is the current one seems to think it actually can.

I'm not saying they were saints, towards the end some of them were obviously devils, but the last regime had certain practical limitations that must be recognized to see them in an honest light. The current one on the other hand made ridiculous promises that no one can live up to and they only got as far as they did with foreign aid.
The lack of infrastructure in the former group areas had nothing to do with what happened in the 1980s. But leave it, you won't get it.

McT

The Humble Scot!
/subscribed

Just an honest question; should this not be in the N & CA sub-forum? :unsure: