Cut student doctors from hospital - Sama

intel8080

Banned
Johannesburg - The SA Medical Association has called on the Health Professional Council of SA to withdraw student doctors from Tembisa hospital.

The interns spent the night sleeping in the hospital's casualty ward, Sama spokesperson Phophi Ramathuba said on Tuesday.

"Depriving student doctors [of] proper living quarters is an insult not only to them but to the medical profession as a whole," said Ramathuba.

She said the Health Professional Council of SA must withdraw Tembisa's licence to teach interns.

"The interns must be relocated to another facility meeting the requirements as soon as possible."

This comes after nine student doctors had to sleep in casualty at the hospital, after being locked out of their residence.

Thirteen student doctors were forcefully removed from flats the hospital had rented at Midrand Village after the lease expired at the end of September.

- SAPA

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
How does one doctor from a hospital? And what happened to the cut student? :confused:

lived666

Executive Member
Why is it so frikken hard for OP to quote the article instead of just showing the link?

Johannesburg - The SA Medical Association has called on the Health Professional Council of SA to withdraw student doctors from Tembisa hospital.

The interns spent the night sleeping in the hospital's casualty ward, Sama spokesperson Phophi Ramathuba said on Tuesday.

"Depriving student doctors [of] proper living quarters is an insult not only to them but to the medical profession as a whole," said Ramathuba.

She said the Health Professional Council of SA must withdraw Tembisa's licence to teach interns.

"The interns must be relocated to another facility meeting the requirements as soon as possible."

This comes after nine student doctors had to sleep in casualty at the hospital, after being locked out of their residence.

Thirteen student doctors were forcefully removed from flats the hospital had rented at Midrand Village after the lease expired at the end of September.

intel8080

Banned
I can not freely copy/paste :( I am posting form a old cell phone. I have to tippe the text over. You try do that an old cell's keyboard. Just typing messages is half a nightmare. Oh and sorry for the off topic.
P.S. Why is sooo difficult for you to click the link? Ok. Never mind . . .

STS

Mafia Detective
I can not freely copy/paste :( I am posting form a old cell phone. I have to tippe the text over. You try do that an old cell's keyboard. Just typing messages is half a nightmare. Oh and sorry for the off topic.

A white man in a rich european country with an old cellphone!?!?! lies and slander!

intel8080

Banned
Welcome to the new South Africa WTF.

Which phone are you using?

It is a old Nokia N70. It has the best reception ever but it is not good at tipping.
@STS Why do you pick on me? Please forgive me if I have wronged you in the past. Peace

STS

Mafia Detective
It is a old Nokia N70. It has the best reception ever but it is not good at tipping.
@STS Why do you pick on me? Please forgive me if I have wronged you in the past. Peace

I'm not picking on you, i'm just surprised :eek: old Nokias are a thing of the past in many European countries :eek:

zeridine

am i the only one wondering what 'tipping' on an old nokia is? typing? how does one 'tippe' on a phone?

oh and back on track: sama is about as useful as an anus on an elbow.

droplet

Expert Member
Why is it so frikken hard for OP to quote the article instead of just showing the link?

how hard is it to click on a link? that opens in a new tab automatically. that takes you to a page where there is some sort of context. that has the original article and is not edited or shortened?

i never read the copy/paste.

i prefer no pasting of the article as it is quicker to get through to the comments.

Eskomisaloser

Expert Member

Just a guess but, Maybe he's abiding to the fair use policy?

Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, search engines, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

DJ...

Banned

If you can't do it then stop fscking posting. Creating threads for links is spamming. Either stop it, or figure out how to use your fscking phone properly...

DJ...

Banned
how hard is it to click on a link? that opens in a new tab automatically. that takes you to a page where there is some sort of context. that has the original article and is not edited or shortened?

i never read the copy/paste.

i prefer no pasting of the article as it is quicker to get through to the comments.

Many links to news don't work on tapatalk. If he can't follow proper forum etiquette, then he shouldn't be posting...

droplet

Expert Member
funny how there has been no discussion of the actual topic...

intel8080

Banned
@DJ Please use the PM function instead of derailing the thread. Is the right thing to do.
Now back to the topic. We all know how badly SA needs this people. I understand if they have some shortage in study material or teachers or something. But not paying rent to some building owner? WTF It is like driving on a nice holiday and getting stuck next to the road because one forgot to put petrol in the vehicle.