Cybersmart free Openserve account

MDKza

I had multiple outages while using this account. Switched back to my current ISP, I will keep this encase of emergency.

StoneCold

Expert Member
make sure your file extensions are lower case.. my proof of address was .PDF, when i made it .pdf it worked. silly bug
I've tried everything, pdf, jpg, png, lowercase etc. Nothing works, every time the same message. Tried different browsers as well, no dice :(

blunt

Expert Member
I've tried everything, pdf, jpg, png, lowercase etc. Nothing works, every time the same message. Tried different browsers as well, no dice :(
Tried simplifying your filenames so no spaces?

MeTsU

I think my 30 days should be up in the next 24hrs or so. Anyone else notice that the "Cybersmart Special 30 Day Uncapped Topup" is missing? It was there until about a week or so ago. I also noticed this evening that the 5 Day disappeared. Only the 1 or 2 day options available...

MeTsU

I suspect that the "lockdown period" for the special is possibly coming to an end?

MeTsU

New month and seems that my account is inactive. Seems weird, seeing the page is still up on their site and states 20GB day and 100GB night per month. Not, for one month...

"D"

Expert Member
Did you try signing up for it again? (Perhaps use a different email address?)

MeTsU

Did you try signing up for it again? (Perhaps use a different email address?)
You are required to provide proof of your address when signing up - this ensures that you don't have multiple accounts per household.

I've mailed them to ask if the promo is over - lets see.

MeTsU

Got a reply back and they have re-enabled the account for another month. I see that the R199 Uncapped TopUp option is no longer available, only the 1, 2 and 5 day options - that's unfortunate.

• Sad
Reactions: "D"