cybersmart have not activated their own licence.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Its more than likely an issue with the card linked to their cPanel account.

As far as I know they arent active on the forum, so have you notified them of the issue?

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Yes, but I need to move away from them, support is very slow. Takes ages.
I cant advise if you need to move away, I was merely commenting on the fact that its most likely an issue with their card - this tends to happen when a new or replacement business card is issued and one has to update multiple vendors with the new card details... its a pain in butt

Not sure how long ago you notified them but only it seems fair to allow them a day or so to resolve the issue before posting here?

kitkat+

I cant advise if you need to move away, I was merely commenting on the fact that its most likely an issue with their card - this tends to happen when a new or replacement business card is issued and one has to update multiple vendors with the new card details... its a pain in butt

Not sure how long ago you notified them but only it seems fair to allow them a day or so to resolve the issue before posting here

Thanks, I was saying, not asking... I think it's time to move. Have been with them for a while. Support is very slow.