Cybersmart - WIN your share of R100 000 - Rugby World Cup Competition

CyberSmart

CyberSmart representative
Company Rep
Cybersmart is running a competition for all Cybersmart account holders.

A R100 000 cash pot prize is up for grabs to Cybersmart account holders who correctly names the 48 winners of the 2015 Rugby World Cup! There are 5 entries per Cybersmart account holder and the cash prize will be split equally between the entrants who have guessed correctly.

All entries are to be submitted by 20h00 on 18 September 2015 and the winners will be announced on our social media platforms on 02 November 2015.

Visit the Cybersmart home page www.cybersmart.co.za, click on the competition link and enter your account login details to start the game!

If you do not have a Cybersmart ADSL account, you may enter the competition by signing up for a free 1 GB data account.

Good luck!

MickeyD

RIP
Rules, Terms and Conditions

All 48 winners and draws for the relevant matches must be selected.
A maximum of 5 entries are allowed per Cybersmart account holder.
Cut-off time for entries is 20h00 on 18 September 2015.
The R100 000 cash prize will be shared amongst the entrants who correctly named all 48 winners.
Late entries will not be allowed.
The competition is not open to Cybersmart employees or their family members.
Cybersmart’s decision is final.

MickeyD

RIP
If anybody is that confident of correctly predicting the results of all 48 matches, please pass on your picks to me as I want to bet R100 on all to come at Hollywood Bets....

If your picks are correct I will give you R100 000 from my winnings.

MickeyD

RIP
Mod note: I've moved the thread to the Rugby section to increase the awareness of the competition. I have also posted a link in the MyGaming forum to this competition.

Sonic2k

Executive Member
Instead of wasting money on competitions, Mr Fikalov should use that to BUY MORE IPC. But nooooo this is just another tax write-off.

Solitude

Executive Member
After the Japan win I can say with certainty that nobody won this. I really dislike Cybersmart now for some reason.

The Voice

Honorary Master
If anybody is that confident of correctly predicting the results of all 48 matches, please pass on your picks to me as I want to bet R100 on all to come at Hollywood Bets....

If your picks are correct I will give you R100 000 from my winnings.

This.

I wonder what the payout on a R100 bet would be?

Wall

Sports Addict
This.

I wonder what the payout on a R100 bet would be?

especially with outsiders like Japan and georgia getting wins...

I read a tweet that says a guy put down R400 on Japan win and walked away with 27K...

if that's based on one result, predicting all 48 games would make you golden.