DA City stalls on ‘Khayelitsha by sea’ racism

mushroom

Ironicallym Khayalitsha is in fact next to the sea. That makes the comment by Joy McCarthy even more confusing.
it is nommerbisi that is by the sea i know coz i go park their sometimes and yes their are alot of shaks also but the beach is called nommerbisi coz of the gangangsters from mitchells plane

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
its not rite coz I know wolfgat and nommerbisi is next to mekaa and wolfgat is by the plane and nommerbisi is where the nommers (ppl from gangs) sabela
Hey man, stop making my hometown sound so verdala.
It's the best place that I grew up in until age 11 where I had to move up the West Coast.

Where are you from btw?

mushroom

Hey man, stop making my hometown sound so verdala.
It's the best place that I grew up in until age 11 where I had to move up the West Coast.

Where are you from btw?
nai i am just learning the mense that dont know about the plane and about nommerbisi that soema say the plane is part of kayalisha but i stay in serpta but i got the hele brasse in the plane their close by the bads plustens i did also stay in mandellay when i was small so i know the plane

terencej

Expert Member
Maybe Mr Roundtree can prove this lady wrong? If not, he should take quite a big round tree up the arse and shut the F\/ck up

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
nai i am just learning the mense that dont know about the plane and about nommerbisi that soema say the plane is part of kayalisha but i stay in serpta but i got the hele brasse in the plane their close by the bads plustens i did also stay in mandellay when i was small so i know the plane
Where in Mandalay? My in laws used to live there?

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
it is nommerbisi that is by the sea i know coz i go park their sometimes and yes their are alot of shaks also but the beach is called nommerbisi coz of the gangangsters from mitchells plane
It's Monwabisi...

Stop trying so hard to be a Cape gangster, its tedious, unconvincing and you sound like a tit.