DA City stalls on ‘Khayelitsha by sea’ racism

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
I used to live by fenta street and i was brasse with keerin from bower street are you maybe married to margo bartlot coz i know her and she was my friend also
How on earth did you manage to spell Venter street as "Fenta"???

Yes, I know those streets, but I don't know the people.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I used to live by fenta street and i was brasse with keerin from bower street are you maybe married to margo bartlot coz i know her and she was my friend also
No you didn't, and you weren't and you didn't know Margo (or however you are meant to spell her name). That much is plainly obvious.

mushroom

No you didn't, and you weren't and you didn't know Margo (or however you are meant to spell her name). That much is plainly obvious.
dont come talk kuk here did you stay their ha er i didnt think so so why must i talk kuk of where i did stay i did stay their and we evans did buy ruti by the triple story house and i did play by the game shop their by the shell so if you did really lived their you will know the places

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
dont come talk kuk here did you stay their ha er i didnt think so so why must i talk kuk of where i did stay i did stay their and we evans did buy ruti by the triple story house and i did play by the game shop their by the shell so if you did really lived their you will know the places
*pats on the head*

You're trying to hard and making yourself look like a bit of a moron...

mushroom

*pats on the head*

You're trying to hard and making yourself look like a bit of a moron...
jou **** try te hard you permy soek kuk with me and make like i lie for the mense ask the honney bra who kint stay their she will wys jou nairs bout the triple story and the game shop

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
jou **** try te hard you permy soek kuk with me and make like i lie for the mense ask the honney bra who kint stay their she will wys jou nairs bout the triple story and the game shop
Ok a bit of a moron was being nice to you it seems..

You can't even fake spell like an idiot....

Mila

Honorary Master
Does ausies write with an accent?
OR is it just trolls trying to be .. i do not know live up to stereo types?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Does ausies write with an accent?
OR is it just trolls trying to be .. i do not know live up to stereo types?
Now it's infecting Mila as well. You're gonna start speaking a mixture of mushroom and the Moot.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
This moron wants to be:

Die Antwoord.png

But actually is:

1556122583844.png

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
The 2nd picture indicates he's capable of holding down a job which I find unlikely

hungrymamba

DA/FF+ racist, ANC corrupt, EFF anarchist/retarded, COPE non-existent... Take your pick... Happy voting.

yebocan

Executive Member
Social housing, all for it...all great and fine...until it gets planned in your area.