DA City stalls on ‘Khayelitsha by sea’ racism

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Social housing, all for it...all great and fine...until it gets planned in your area.
Yah that is when the kuk hits the fan. We all wanna hold hands together and sing Kumbaya ...and Heal the World and all that soppy human rights songs....but in reality when you put the Have-nots next to the Haves you will have a recipe for disaster in a crime infested country like SA.

yebocan

Executive Member
Yah that is when the kuk hits the fan. We all wanna hold hands together and sing Kumbaya ...and Heal the World and all that soppy human rights songs....but in reality when you put the Have-nots next to the Haves you will have a recipe for disaster in a crime infested country like SA.
correct

rietrot

Honorary Master
Can someone explain how warning people against creating another "Khayelitsha by the sea" is racist?

mushroom

that is what the aparthate ppl did do to my fam coz my ouma did used to stay by distrik 6 but so they did move them to bontihuwel just coz they were colored coz the rule was that you must put the mense apart and then hate them thats why they did call it that

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
that is what the aparthate ppl did do to my fam coz my ouma did used to stay by distrik 6 but so they did move them to bontihuwel just coz they were colored coz the rule was that you must put the mense apart and then hate them thats why they did call it that
Eh? Your opinion?