DA exposes ‘top secret’ government document that suggests a massive ANC power grab

John Tempus

Expert Member
And absolutely nothing will happen with this document leaked.

ANC will just claim it was an early draft just like the BBEEE UIF issue and we will all just turn into lemmings and let it all continue.

No matter if you catch the ANC with the Bloody gun in the study over Mrs. Peacock emptying the pistol in front of millions of live viewers the ANC will still claim they did not partake and somehow just move on innocent.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The classification level is meant to be reflected at the top of each page, i.e. it should say top secret in every header. This is clearly not the case here. It is certainly not a controlled official document.
To quote a news-related article on this,

ANC accused of ‘top secret plot’ to remove local government powers
ANC critics believe they've found a bombshell with this supposed 'internal document', which allegedly weighs-up major changes to SA's local governments.

A leaked document, allegedly published and circulated by the higher echelons of the ANC, outlines some stark plans to reshape the way local municipalities operate. Although the government is yet to confirm the authenticity of the 46-page proposal, the official opposition has already rallied against it.

Cilliers Brink, the shadow COGTA minister, shared the document in an email sent round on Monday afternoon. The publication, in his eyes, is tantamount to a ‘coup plot’. The DA enjoy good regional support in the Western Cape, but a ‘centralisation’ of power to the state would loosen their grip on the south-west.
it is more a question as to how Mr Brink came about said leaked document. The article, however, is a bit overenthusiastic as states it to be a publication when the document clearly indicates, "Draft 5".

Maybe the NCC got bored and gave the DA something to digest, or Mr Brink is trolled. A lot is said in the document which is already public knowledge.

To quote the article,

We must reimagine local government in the short, medium and long term. Local government will play a crucial and decisive role in the recovery. The current model of local government has worked well in deepening democracy and expanding service delivery to previously underserved communities. But it has also huge dysfunctionalities. The District Delivery Model is the immediate opportunity to overcome some of these challenges, but it is not enough. It must have the capacity to lead the recovery, ability to attract capable professionals who must be given space to implement programs and take accountability for them.
vs the document,

“The current model of local government worked well in deepening democracy and expanding service delivery to previously underserved communities. But it has also huge dysfunctionalities. We need a centralised decision-making body, which functions precisely as the [National] Central Command Council does.”
and,

“To give effect to the economic recovery of the country, a mirroring of the NCCC in its institutional form would be required: A centralised policy-making, project-planning, and decision-taking council would be established.”
vs

The exemplary response by South African government to the Covid-19 crisis has demonstrated the institutional strength of the district health system and the importance of centralising operations, decision making, policy making and project planning through the Command Council. To give effect to the economic recovery of the country, a mirroring of this institutional form would be required. A centralised policy making, programme and project planning, operations and tactical decision-making council would have to be established. The district development model would have to be shifted from a pilot programme into a fully functional nation-wide institutional mechanism so that decisions, policies and projects can be effectively implemented through the district development hubs.
it is nitpicked without comprehension.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Boogeymen are imaginary, literal laws and government officials that are against white people are not.
As you say, use those occular orbs and those acoustic holes since you clearly aren't seeing and hearing what everyone else is.
oh the poor whitey endangered species spiel... everyone out to get us. You right, I am not driven illogical fear....hence, I do not see religious nutjobs coming for my equal rights under the constitution.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
And absolutely nothing will happen with this document leaked.

ANC will just claim it was an early draft just like the BBEEE UIF issue and we will all just turn into lemmings and let it all continue.

No matter if you catch the ANC with the Bloody gun in the study over Mrs. Peacock emptying the pistol in front of millions of live viewers the ANC will still claim they did not partake and somehow just move on innocent.
I am slightly confused on what was supposed to happen, after the usual panic and screaming what are we supposed to do? Overthrow them before they do their power grab?

John Tempus

Expert Member
I am slightly confused on what was supposed to happen, after the usual panic and screaming what are we supposed to do? Overthrow them before they do their power grab?
The document list measures they want to take all due to "pandemic panic" that would not have been possible outside the "pandemic panic" ie. they want to sidestep the constitution because right now it seems they magically can do that with the overlords having no checks on any of their decisions because the courts recently ruled they cannot interfere with governement good/bad decisions so its open season for these communist.

No need to overthrow anyone, they can remain the dictators they wish to be but if we are going to claim we are a democracy with parliament and voting and on the other hand just have few individuals dictate measures to be taken heading into the future.

We have a communist anti Capitalistic/anti freemarket governement hiding behind democracy and equal rights for all. That is my problem, they want the cake, eat it and then want seconds.

Temujin

Executive Member
NDZ funding through cigarette ban to buy all the needed people in the right places... zuma parasites still in control and looting the **** out of everything ;)

koeks525

Expert Member
Oooh, ANC-Lite came with receipts for once! Call us when the paw-paw hits the fan so we can get our popcorn ready (like the Auny Pat debacle).

giphy.gif

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Its all in the mind ..... like these little gems that may have passed us by .....

The Guptas, Sahara computers virus ..... remind me again what they cost the taxpayer and how this was democratic and rational, and of course, sanctioned by an ANC faction - possibly the same one that now controls the tobacco and the NCC.

We have seen the ANC unilaterally decide to withdraw from the ICC over its blindness to Al Bashir. The constitutional court stopped this little charade, but the ANC went on anyway. The ICC gave them a slap on the wrist unfortunately.

The land expropriation bill, the ANC sidestepped the courts by amending S25, and of course, getting paublic participation over the festive season ... which means of course, democracy went straight out the window

Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act is being toyed with, and Tito admitted that a part was kept from his last budget speech .... the last comment on this ex ANC - TDondo Mogajane said “We will ease it in properly this time…” referring to next speech to be given by Mboweni.

BBBEE - well, this chap pretty much sums it all up

NATIONAL COMMAND COUNCIL ‘HERE TO STAY’
sounds alot like
Ramaphosa: ‘BEE is here to stay, if anything it should be enhanced’
Should we be worried? (Rhetorical)

neoprema

Expert Member
what worries me is they will feed us fake news to keep the crisis going,
and keep the emergency powers active, as its good to keep the population at bay and scared, so they can enjoy their privileges longer.

give governments an inch of power, and see how quickly they abuse it.
I don't think they can sustain it for too long. The crisis is having major financial implictions for the country which ultimately affects their bottom line, and if its one thing government officials will always put first, its their pocket.

Cray

Honorary Master
As much as I think there is probably a lot of truth in the ANC using the pandemic for legislative overreach, calling it a coup is a little silly since they are actually the ruling party...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
As much as I think there is probably a lot of truth in the ANC using the pandemic for legislative overreach, calling it a coup is a little silly since they are actually the ruling party...
I tend to think the idea behind calling it a coup is to try convey the idea that the intent is to circumvent democracy in the country...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I think he meant a legislative coup. Cabinet is accountable to parliament, but whilst cabinet is in the National Command Council they are ‘invulnerable’. Say the document is true, then the ANC do want to consolidate the state organs into a centralised command which would relinquish the DA's governance in the Western Cape to what is called district hubs in accordance with the Top Secret document. There are courts...

The DA MP is still young.

zulucat

I feking knew it.

Literally said this on this very forum when this whole COVID lockdown started. This pandemic is the best thing to happen to the ANC.

The ANC are never to be trusted. Ever.
They (ANC) probably started the virus to complete their power grab plan... how cunning!