Dad jailed for killing 'rapist'

Nick333

Honorary Master
Cant say I blame the guy. But what exactly is your point here Ajak? Should the law allow one to kill people one suspects of committing a crime? For someone who continually bemoans lawlessness you seem to have no clue as to what constitutes lawlessness.

ajak

Expert Member
And jailing him is called justice? WTF I say NO JAIL TIME,i wonder what that judge would have done,bloody twit :mad:

Nick333

Honorary Master
ajak said:
And jailing him is called justice? WTF I say NO JAIL TIME,i wonder what that judge would have done,bloody twit :mad:
Oh ffs, counter to popular belief we are not actually living in the wild west.

While Im sure most fathers (or men in general) can understand why the guy felt he had to do what he did, doesnt mean it wasnt murder.

And think about it, to let this guy off with no punishment would create a scenario where if you wanted someone dead all you would have to do was accuse them of raping your daughter and then shoot them.

This guy did what he had to do and now for the sake of society he needs to take his punishment.

killadoob

Honorary Master
well to be honest if he shot the guy while raping his daughter different story

but we cant have ppl going around shooting ppl because they think he did this or that

very stupid man i think

how is killing him gonna help your family

not only has your daughter been raped but a wife has lost her husband kids will grow up without a dad

very selfish person that does what he did
yes i understand what he must be feeling but look at the bigger picture and he didnt and should have

IanC

Expert Member
A father who shot dead a man he suspected of raping his three-year-old daughter
The father didn't catch the man who raped his 3 year old daughter in the act, so this can in no way be construed as defending his family.

The father went out and shot the chap that he thought was guilty of raping his daughter.

IMO he got off very lightly indeed.

Edit: Typo corrected

Last edited: