Damn it, can life be more painfull

CathJ

Expert Member
At least there's a chance it will disappear, or have been a false positive. Having to choose between the alternatives... that's tough to contemplate.

Sending strength and good luck thoughts your way...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Very scary stuff Pitbull, you having quite a year meneer!!! But as they say in the classics, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger so here's hoping you live up to your nick!!! All the best bud, let's hope and pray the Mrs is going to be fine!!!

Pitbull

Verboten
Very scary stuff Pitbull, you having quite a year meneer!!! But as they say in the classics, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger so here's hoping you live up to your nick!!! All the best bud, let's hope and pray the Mrs is going to be fine!!!
You can say that again, I have lost so much weight already. But we will get through this ;) I face everything head on. It hurst like hell, but there is nothing in life that will put me down right now. I will fight till the bitter bitter end.

Thanx again for all the good luck wishes. I want Mrs. Pitbull to read it but it brings a tear to my eye everytime. I will let her read this thread once all is over :)

You guys are the best, and all deserve only the best in life. Hats off to all of you

cerebus

Honorary Master
oh wow I'm really sorry for you man. Can't imagine how difficult it must be.

DJ...

Banned
Hey Pitbull - might really help her to see this thread before rather than afterwards so she can see that we are all rooting for her and wish you, her and your family all the best - I am sure it will help...

daveza

Honorary Master
Best wishes for the wife.

My missus had a burst aneurysm a few years ago - and is still here. We have some incredible neurosurgeons in the country if that's any consolation.

Pitbull

Verboten
False Possitive !

I have no way to discribe the way I feel right now.

Walked into the house upon return from the hospital, grabbed the first Alcohol I could find (Redheart btw) and took one massive gulp, now sitting on my second glass.

Wife today went in for a pressure relieve of something in her neck that could also be a cause of her Migraines. This as done early morning. She was suppose to stay over night and have the Ageogram done tomorrow. They got space for her and did that early afternoon.

As I walked into the Hospital at 16:00 my wife almost fell out of the bed with excitement. I just missed the Doctor and the Ageogram came back NEGATIVE !. I nearly feinted in the hallway :eek:

I'm now sitting here crying like a little boy, but these are tears of joy and happiness. I could not get home quick enough to post this awesome news for you guys.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you. You guys kept me going when I thought life has knocked me down for the last time and there is no getting up again. You guys, all of you I wish I could drive to your houses now, each and every one of you and give you the news in person.

You guys picked me up when I had no more strengh to get up again. I will for always be in your dept. If there is anything you guys need from me I will bend over x10 to help where I can.

Wife will be home tomorrow morning and I will let her know about this thread so she can thank you all in person (perse :p)

Again, life has taught me a very very hard lesson. Never Ever Take Anything For Granted.

Now I'm off to get pretty pissed and celebrate. Will thank everyone who sent me a PM on a more personal level.

Thank you all
Herman

DDV TECH

Expert Member
Fantastic news! I am very glad that this tread could end on such a positive note.

DJ...

Banned
Hey Pitbull - thats terrific news man! Really glad to hear about this - put a massive smile on my dial, so I can only imagine how you feel right now! Really happy for you, your wife and your family!!! :)

UnoPanelvan

Expert Member
A miracle, I am sure many prayed for You, Glad the outcome is positive erm...... ????? Neagative? You know what I mean. Buy her a huge present, she must have been feeling sick with worries too. Enjoy the drinks and be safe, @Home I hope.

air

Expert Member
stunning news PB! just so wonderful to hear such positive news!
cheers
air

blunomore

Honorary Master
Great news, Pitbull.

Since you said something to the effect of we can ask anything from you now and you will bend over backwards for us, we will think of appropriate ways to utilise that.

:D

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Pitbull,

I am VERY glad to hear that, we are ALL VERY GLAD to hear that.

I have a feeling that alot of the forumites would leave this thread with a smile on their face.

It's wonderful to hear stories like this.

Please send Mrs. Pitbull our best wishes.

;)

Nice Sir, good on you and your wife!!

:)