Damn it, can life be more painfull

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Wow, maybe I should hope as hard to win the lotto as I did for it to be a false positive :D Very very cool to hear bru ...... :D

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
That is great news.:)

After all the stuff you had to deal with this year the false positive has a certain sense of "justice" about it.

Enjoy celebrating.

Gazer

Expert Member
Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!! Maybe your bad luck is turning! That's great news for your family.

Pitbull

Verboten
I my head feels like a soccerball this morning and I feel like a train has run me over :( But that is the only bad news I have for today. Just dropped the wife off at home and trying to find a place in the Drakensberg Mountains to take her to for the weekend.

Will go and see seekers just now.

Again guys, thank you all for your support.

guest2013-1

I have no way to discribe the way I feel right now.

Walked into the house upon return from the hospital, grabbed the first Alcohol I could find (Redheart btw) and took one massive gulp, now sitting on my second glass.

Wife today went in for a pressure relieve of something in her neck that could also be a cause of her Migraines. This as done early morning. She was suppose to stay over night and have the Ageogram done tomorrow. They got space for her and did that early afternoon.

As I walked into the Hospital at 16:00 my wife almost fell out of the bed with excitement. I just missed the Doctor and the Ageogram came back NEGATIVE !. I nearly feinted in the hallway :eek:

I'm now sitting here crying like a little boy, but these are tears of joy and happiness. I could not get home quick enough to post this awesome news for you guys.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you. You guys kept me going when I thought life has knocked me down for the last time and there is no getting up again. You guys, all of you I wish I could drive to your houses now, each and every one of you and give you the news in person.

You guys picked me up when I had no more strengh to get up again. I will for always be in your dept. If there is anything you guys need from me I will bend over x10 to help where I can.

Wife will be home tomorrow morning and I will let her know about this thread so she can thank you all in person (perse :p)

Again, life has taught me a very very hard lesson. Never Ever Take Anything For Granted.

Now I'm off to get pretty pissed and celebrate. Will thank everyone who sent me a PM on a more personal level.

Thank you all
Herman
*cough* buy a gamecard *cough*

I'm glad everything was okay!

CathJ

Expert Member
That's fantastic, Pitbull! I'm so happy for you guys!

Good thinking on the weekend away.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
I my head feels like a soccerball this morning and I feel like a train has run me over :( But that is the only bad news I have for today. Just dropped the wife off at home and trying to find a place in the Drakensberg Mountains to take her to for the weekend.

Will go and see seekers just now.

Again guys, thank you all for your support.
That is teh Awesomeness! :D Really happy to hear it all worked out. There is nothing better than having a terrible feeling with unbearable strain and then to just have it ripped of your shoulders! It may sound weird saying that but it just makes you value things in life so much more. Once again im happy all worked out.
Now go drink some water for that dehydrated brain of yours :p

Natasha H

Expert Member
very very glad to hear :) we had a prayer meeting on wed and when they asked for prayer requests i had to say: Pitbulls wife! People looked at me funny :)

Alan

Honorary Master
I'm now sitting here crying like a little boy, but these are tears of joy and happiness. I could not get home quick enough to post this awesome news for you guys.
We all would be ;).

Great news Pitbull you've made my day :)

Waaib

Executive Member
Fantastic News!

Uncomfortably similar to the turmoil that the family in my church went through last month. I wonder if it is a more common occurrence.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I'm happy to hear the good news PB.

Keep well my friend ;)

I have no way to discribe the way I feel right now.

Walked into the house upon return from the hospital, grabbed the first Alcohol I could find (Redheart btw) and took one massive gulp, now sitting on my second glass.

Wife today went in for a pressure relieve of something in her neck that could also be a cause of her Migraines. This as done early morning. She was suppose to stay over night and have the Ageogram done tomorrow. They got space for her and did that early afternoon.

As I walked into the Hospital at 16:00 my wife almost fell out of the bed with excitement. I just missed the Doctor and the Ageogram came back NEGATIVE !. I nearly feinted in the hallway :eek:

I would like to thank each and everyone of you. You guys kept me going when I thought life has knocked me down for the last time and there is no getting up again. You guys, all of you I wish I could drive to your houses now, each and every one of you and give you the news in person.

You guys picked me up when I had no more strengh to get up again. I will for always be in your dept. If there is anything you guys need from me I will bend over x10 to help where I can.

Wife will be home tomorrow morning and I will let her know about this thread so she can thank you all in person (perse :p)

Again, life has taught me a very very hard lesson. Never Ever Take Anything For Granted.

Now I'm off to get pretty pissed and celebrate. Will thank everyone who sent me a PM on a more personal level.

Thank you all
Herman
Glad to hear that :D I must admit I got teary eyed when I read that...

*Wipes tears away*

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
It's awesome to hear such fantastic news PB.