Danny Baker fired by BBC over royal baby chimp tweet

Temujin

Executive Member
Oh the manufactured horror... Poor little guy, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, Earl of Dumbarton... and if that isn't a mouthful to live with, when they take the cap off we'll probably see orange hair and charles' ears /faint... he's lucky he's loaded at birth:D

On a serious note, I'm was actually expecting 'racist' card to come out over why he hasn't got 'prince' title and pushed up to 'next-in-line'... still early days I guess /shrug

Edit: wait wait... has everyone been assuming its gendero_O

Stephen

Expert Member
Oh the manufactured horror... Poor little guy, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, Earl of Dumbarton... and if that isn't a mouthful to live with, when they take the cap off we'll probably see orange hair and charles' ears /faint... he's lucky he's loaded at birth:D

On a serious note, I'm was actually expecting 'racist' card to come out over why he hasn't got 'prince' title and pushed up to 'next-in-line'... still early days I guess /shrug

Edit: wait wait... has everyone been assuming its gendero_O
It could get worse for Archie if the genetic jackhammer William has his way

smi

Expert Member
the royal family, seems they are becoming more inclusive, wonder how their tender process works on that side...

Grant

Honorary Master
maybe the baby looks like a little monkey
babies are usually ugly things to look at

Grant

Honorary Master
Someone using a monkey to indicate a person of color.
or maybe - the baby looks like a monkey

now here we have george acting like a monkey - entertainment all round.
if george happened not to be white, some would be shrieking racism in their shrill voices