Davos---IMF and Trump

Moto Guzzi

So the last 30 years was interesting.............................

What does the New World Order has to say, South Africa hardly mentioned and that may be a problem, we need a firm hand.
-A world tax agreement, which will have hiding place for corruptees, hardened criminals or higher level forms of corruption.
-They do need to step up and develop a digital monetary system that can raise alarms & trace channelling forms early enough towards corruption, before it destroys countries & its citizens.

What does Trump has to say.........Well he is probably the only true leader in the world today, maybe a very few others, and that is a problem too.
In my opinion he has succedded in letting the corruptees surface all by themselves, so its easier to understand where they surface from.
-Lower taxes....Now thats a Symptom corruption is going down.
-Middleclass revived again....Another Symptom corruption is going down.
-Red Tape....One new rule, 8 older ones taken out.....For the last 30 years Red Tape was created nonstop 24/7/365 continiuously. With this going down, another serious Symptom corruption is going down.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
What does Trump has to say.........Well he is probably the only true leader in the world today
lol.

Moto Guzzi said:
In my opinion he has succedded in letting the corruptees surface all by themselves, so its easier to understand where they surface from.
Some real 54D underwater chess there. He's corrupt as hell, so it makes it easier to see others are corrupt? Right...

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Trump telling the world climate change isn't real is like someone trying to say that germs don't cause diseases in 2020 and expecting anyone to take him seriously.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
So the last 30 years was interesting.............................

What does the New World Order has to say, South Africa hardly mentioned and that may be a problem, we need a firm hand.
-A world tax agreement, which will have hiding place for corruptees, hardened criminals or higher level forms of corruption.
-They do need to step up and develop a digital monetary system that can raise alarms & trace channelling forms early enough towards corruption, before it destroys countries & its citizens.

What does Trump has to say.........Well he is probably the only true leader in the world today, maybe a very few others, and that is a problem too.
-Lower taxes....Now thats a Symptom corruption is going down.
-Middleclass revived again....Another Symptom corruption is going down.
-Red Tape....One new rule, 8 older ones taken out.....For the last 30 years Red Tape was created nonstop 24/7/365 continiuously. With this going down, another serious Symptom corruption is going down.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I tried, but you got "What the NWO has to say" wrong from the start.
I'm sure by this time any good conspiracy nut has read agenda21 and the new one agenda 2051? For themselves.

Ponderer

Expert Member
Anybody perhaps know what/who the IMF is?
How old is it, what does it do, what/who is it comprised of, do they have regulatory powers, ......?

Also.
Is it not so that every country has (is in) debt?
Every country perhaps indebted to the IMF?

What/who is the IMF?