DEAD B3315s-22 21.318.01.00.334

DEAD B315s-22 21.318.01.00.334

Hello to all
I'm new to the forum and hope to post in the right section
I have a problem with my B315s-22 router
Indeed, the router was under version 21.318.01.00.334
I wanted to downshift it so I could then desimlock it but it never worked because you had to uplaoder the usblsafe-b315.bin file for the router to go into download mode but it never worked.
The usblsafe-b315.bin file is successfully uploaded via Balong USB Downloader but the router still remains in 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode instead of having two new ports added to the file manager: 3G PC UI INTERFACE AND (HUAWEI Mobile Connect - DownLoad port or HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Application Interface).
Now it only starts on 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode without me even needing to do a jumper.
Even when I hold the power button and reset button it always returns to 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode.
I think the file usblsafe-b315.bin although it is successfully uploaded does not work.
Would there be another way to toggle the router to have both 3G PC ports UI INTERFACE AND HUAWEI Mobile Connect - DownLoad port so I could flash the firmware and then desimlock it?
I am available for further information I am available for further information.

Last edited:

sajunky

Honorary Master
If you are trying unsafe unlocking methods, you are on your own...
I think you have destroyed bootloader configuration data, so search for it, complete guides A to Z.

If you are trying unsafe unlocking methods, you are on your own...
I think you have destroyed bootloader configuration data, so search for it, complete guides A to Z.
First of all, thank you for your answer, Sajunky.
Can you if possible give me links, see indications on how I should go about it?
Any help would be welcome

By the way I extracted some bin firmware for this B315s-22, I manage to successfully flash some partitions via fastboot which are :
Fastboot.bin
-M3Boot.bin
-Kernel.bin
VxWorks.bin
-M3Image.bin
DSP.bin
-Nvdload.bin
And after flashing these partitions, when I remove the power supply and put it back on, the B315s-22 is no longer in the mode (HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI INTERFACE, I think it's already good sign) and the LED for ignition is on

But other partitions below are impossible to flash:
-M3Boot-ptable.bin
-APP.bin
-WEBUI.bin
-System.bin
I still have this error (remote: flash write failure)
If it helps solve my problem.

suppo900

Hello to all
I'm new to the forum and hope to post in the right section
I have a problem with my B315s-22 router
Indeed, the router was under version 21.318.01.00.334
I wanted to downshift it so I could then desimlock it but it never worked because you had to uplaoder the usblsafe-b315.bin file for the router to go into download mode but it never worked.
The usblsafe-b315.bin file is successfully uploaded via Balong USB Downloader but the router still remains in 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode instead of having two new ports added to the file manager: 3G PC UI INTERFACE AND (HUAWEI Mobile Connect - DownLoad port or HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Application Interface).
Now it only starts on 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode without me even needing to do a jumper.
Even when I hold the power button and reset button it always returns to 3G PC UI INTERFACE mode.
I think the file usblsafe-b315.bin although it is successfully uploaded does not work.
Would there be another way to toggle the router to have both 3G PC ports UI INTERFACE AND HUAWEI Mobile Connect - DownLoad port so I could flash the firmware and then desimlock it?
I am available for further information I am available for further information.

greetings to all,
I have exactly the same problem with the same router, you solved something.
I noticed that by cleaning up the nvram and leaving it unplugged one night the software will restart ,
I have this data extracted from mine:
Schermata del 2018-07-16 16.02.51.jpg Schermata del 2018-07-14 02.18.13.png

suppo900

you have to load the drivers one at a time after each script, but when I launch update wizard it tells me: error 16 switch to download mode failed. Schermata del 2018-07-17 23.02.34.jpg :mad::mad: