Dear Jacob Zuma

letslogic.com

Dear Jacob Zuma,

As you may or may not know, crime is out of control in South Africa.

Now, all countries have crime, sure, but South Africa has a very high rate of violent crime, probably the highest in the world.

I’m no armchair critic either. I have been hijacked by 5 armed men, had a vehicle stolen, been broken into twice and just recently scared off a syndicate in our complex from robbing us.

I urge you to plead with our criminals to follow one simple rule that will allow us to all get along with life and live without fear:

Criminals should be required to ask their victim’s if they have paid up insurance before stealing from them. Should the victim have insurance in place, the criminals must take what they want and leave in peace. There is absolutely no need for hurting, raping or murdering them.

This might seem like a joke, but so are the efforts of you and the rest of government in putting an end to this senseless violent crime.

You are no stranger to being a victim either, hence the level of security at Nkandla. When you’re done upgrading your palatial fortress, can you please spare a thought for the hundreds of innocent people getting killed on a daily basis who can’t afford security upgrades worth 250 odd million?

The ANC has once again won the general election and have another 5 years in office; please use this time to actually do something for the people who paid for Nkandla and who continue to pay your salary?

Thank You,
Concerned South African.

PS: While I have you here, please scrap e-tolls? It was an awful idea to start with and it’s really hurting us.

tRoN

Executive Member
Dear Jacob Zuma,

As you may or may not know, crime is out of control in South Africa.

Now, all countries have crime, sure, but South Africa has a very high rate of violent crime, probably the highest in the world.

I’m no armchair critic either. I have been hijacked by 5 armed men, had a vehicle stolen, been broken into twice and just recently scared off a syndicate in our complex from robbing us.

I urge you to plead with our criminals to follow one simple rule that will allow us to all get along with life and live without fear:

Criminals should be required to ask their victim’s if they have paid up insurance before stealing from them. Should the victim have insurance in place, the criminals must take what they want and leave in peace. There is absolutely no need for hurting, raping or murdering them.

This might seem like a joke, but so are the efforts of you and the rest of government in putting an end to this senseless violent crime.

You are no stranger to being a victim either, hence the level of security at Nkandla. When you’re done upgrading your palatial fortress, can you please spare a thought for the hundreds of innocent people getting killed on a daily basis who can’t afford security upgrades worth 250 odd million?

The ANC has once again won the general election and have another 5 years in office; please use this time to actually do something for the people who paid for Nkandla and who continue to pay your salary?

Thank You,
Concerned South African.

PS: While I have you here, please scrap e-tolls? It was an awful idea to start with and it’s really hurting us.
Where do u live?
I really don't want to move there.

On a serious note I think the corruption problem is worse than the violence issues.

Mila

Honorary Master
Where do u live?
I really don't want to move there.

On a serious note I think the corruption problem is worse than the violence issues.
Tell that to a rape victim . I promise you they rather have corruption than being raped.

letslogic.com

I'm currently living in Pretoria East.

The hijacking was in Cape Town. This was the result:

tctc11.jpg

blue-eye-boy

Expert Member
And still Jakob got the most votes. Lets one think if the people voting for the cancer are blind or what?