• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Dear Julius, nobody here wants to 'cut the throat of my whiteness'

Sugarman

Making Sugar
Is it possible to hold fresh elections and let the people decide who they want in power?
No, there are still the masses kept in the dark, uneducated and a 24 year in counting promises of housing, utilities etc.
Come election time they are given a t-shirt some KFC and what do you know...

[X] - ANC

R13...

Honorary Master
Interesting point about the EFF's byelection performance and how this may be a way for Malema and co to survive back in the ANC fold. Also ironic that Trollip says NMB voters expressed their desire by not voting ANC yet forgetting that the DA is in rule in Joburg where the people voted for an ANC majority at least in comparison to the DA

Tander

Expert Member
No, there are still the masses kept in the dark, uneducated and a 24 year in counting promises of housing, utilities etc.

[X] - ANC
That's not what they asked. :confused:
They're asking about local elections.

Mila

Honorary Master
Peacocking. Juju likes doing that. He is still an ANC protege, its all about show and not much substance in the end.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Very vague ass-licking of Juju trying to get him to change his mind. Not impressed. Why are the DA working with a party that is openly racist towards whites? Politics I know.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Have a look at rather where they won not that they have won
So there aren't any masses who can be bought with a T-shirt and a KFC there? I think that is utter disrespect for our voters, and that represents the white arrogance that Malema is always talking about, 'just because they don't vote for me then they must have been bought'. Do you see what is perpetuating the stereotype that DA is a white party that displays the full arrogance that Malema and the ANC use to their full advantage? It is mostly DA supporters who enjoy saying that statement on this forum and if I were to take a guess I would say most of them are white, don't you now understand why the DA isn't an attractive alternative even when the people are fed up with the ANC? would you want to be associated with people who think so low of you?

surface

Expert Member

[X] - ANC
To summarize, 63% of SA population is uneducated and kept in the dark and all of them are bought by a KFC and T-shirt. Yes?

konfab

Honorary Master
Is it possible to hold fresh elections and let the people decide who they want in power?
No.
Mayors are not elected by the people. They are elected by the parties which are elected by the people.
This means that if party alliances change, they can get rid of the mayor and install whomever they want to.

The only thing the DA needs to do here is not let the EFF toxic racism filter through. Meaning that they should not bow to identity politics and install black mayors to only appease the EFF. If that comes at the cost of losing the City, then so be it. If the people want racism to govern their city, who are the DA to stop them.

Devviem

Expert Member
So there aren't any masses who can be bought with a T-shirt and a KFC there? I think that is utter disrespect for our voters, and that represents the white arrogance that Malema is always talking about, 'just because they don't vote for me then they must have been bought'. Do you see what is perpetuating the stereotype that DA is a white party that displays the full arrogance that Malema and the ANC use to their full advantage? It is mostly DA supporters who enjoy saying that statement on this forum and if I were to take a guess I would say most of them are white, don't you now understand why the DA isn't an attractive alternative even when the people are fed up with the ANC? would you want to be associated with people who think so low of you?
"White arrogance" you say?! What about "black arrogance", does it exist?

Is Malema displaying "black arrogance" by saying he will "cut the throat of whiteness!"?

Last edited:

Devviem

Expert Member
"Do you see what is perpetuating the stereotype that DA is a white party that displays the full arrogance that Malema and the ANC use to their full advantage?"

So in other words, it is because of "black arrogance" that the EFF and ANC is creating the stereotype that they are black party?
They call black people that don't vote for them, coconuts, house servants, captured, wannabe whites, traitors, anti-revolutionary etc...
The ANC murders the opposition even within their own structures!

Is this all because of "black arrogance" or can only white people display this characteristic?

LCBXX

Executive Member

[X] - ANC
That's not what they asked. :confused:
They're asking about local elections.
Imagine how drunk with power you are when you know you can buy loyalty for less than R50 per person.