Debonair Medium *Pizza more Expensive than Small or Large

RedViking

Nord of the South
1560350062663.png

• A simple bit of math about pizza sizes inspired us to run the numbers on Debonairs Pizza.
  • We broke down the prices of each size of each flavour of Debonairs pizza by the square centimetre.
  • The result: Debonairs charges more, per square centimetre, for its medium pizzas than for its small versions – in one case sightly over 43% more.

• 19cm small = 283.53cm2
  • 23cm medium = 415.48cm2
  • 30cm large = 706.86cm2

1560350097363.png

The short version: if you want to get the most bang for your pizza buck from Debonairs, stick to multiple small pizzas – or at least avoid the medium.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.co.za/d...etre-shows-big-premium-for-medium-size-2019-1

Vorastra

Yoh, when did people start hating Debos? That said, I do wish Scooters didn't go out of business though :(

gamer16

Executive Member
All the fancy people will be here shortly to explain how horrible Debonairs is because they don't serve caviar on FHM model vag. As if their **** doesn't stink.

Gothan

Expert Member
All pizza turned to cardboard **** the day they all went the electric oven route.

If you are lucky enough to find a woodfire pizza joint then support it before all of them vanish.

Pizza just cannot have the same great taste in electric ovens compared to woodfire ovens.
Like Toni’s here in the moot. Now that place can make a pizza

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Debonairs is ok but can't really stand the sauce they use anymore. Rofl don't judge debonairs like you would a real restaurant lol.

shanezn186

Debonairs used to produce lekker pizzas back then. Last year I wanted to give them a second chance. Big mistake. Wasted R400 on 4 pizzas that looked so undercooked. I wrote a negative review on their facebook. The next day they sent me 4 properly-cooked pizzas for free. Needless to say that it was the last time I ever ordered pizzas from Debonairs.

Panarottis for the win!

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
All pizza turned to cardboard **** the day they all went the electric oven route.

If you are lucky enough to find a woodfire pizza joint then support it before all of them vanish.

Pizza just cannot have the same great taste in electric ovens compared to woodfire ovens.
R130 for two large pizzas or R180 +. Tough choice.