Debt Collection - No Cure No Pay - References needed

Anybody any experience with the CFDC on https://www.cfdc.org.za/

I was hoping to find a list of debt collectors there, to no avail? And now contacted them to recommend me some debt collectors, but they have not replied yet?

I would like to go a ´legal´ route but not go to court for a judge to conclude I was reading the lease agreement right after 9 months of litigation. I am seeking a debt-collector to take the matter up with the defaulting party and negotiate a payment schedule which they then follow up with fitted convincing authority.

Lock their doors with heavy chains, preferably with their goods contained within the building to force their hand?

Renting out property sounds like such a headache with our useless legal system.
The problem with our legal system is that criminals have too many rights and in some cases more than the victims.

Can't kick someone out without finding them somewhere to move to etc.

Lock their doors with heavy chains, preferably with their goods contained within the building to force their hand?
The exact opposite is likely more effective; remove all doors and windows and assist them with removing the DB board, stove and geyser?

The problem with our legal system is that criminals have too many rights and in some cases more than the victims.

Can't kick someone out without finding them somewhere to

Can't kick someone out without finding them somewhere to move to etc.
Times change all the time. I think i do not accommodate for this fast enough to adjust. What worked fine in the past needs a different approach to work fine again right now and this will change in the future again.

From all my previous efforts i kept a network of contacts at the rental housing tribunal, law firms, courts, police station, agents but now i seek assistance with debt collectors to see if they have adjusted with the times.

One day i will find the catalyst and set things straight again. It's part of the domain of being in the rental space.

Back