Decofurn Desks/chairs. Easy to assemble?

InternetSwag

Expert Member
Anyone ever bought a desk and chair from decofurn? Im gonna buy a 180cm table and chair, but i wanna know if these things are easy to assemble?

I've never assembled a table/chair before. I mean it cant be hard? Can it?

now05ster

Expert Member
Anyone ever bought a desk and chair from decofurn? Im gonna buy a 180cm table and chair, but i wanna know if these things are easy to assemble?

I have one of their chairs and had to assemble it myself. Its so easy to assemble and if I can do it then a monkey can do so as well.

I'm a computer geek and not a handyman.

Haven't tried assembling their tables.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master

Which one is it? I've bought lots of things from them (really like the quality for the price you pay).

Some things very easy to assemble. Some a bit more fiddly...

Lupus

Honorary Master
Not to difficult, my study has one of their desks and chairs, my lounge has their recliners.

Crusader

Expert Member
1595660003616.png

They also seem to have an assembly option. R60 to assemble the desk. (See just above "Add to cart")

Crowley

Executive Member
Assembly is very easy. I've bought three of the L-shaped tables and assembly takes maybe 5 minutes each.

hjst45

I have this desk, super easy to assemble. Moved houses 3 times with it, can assemble it now in under 10 minutes...

RedViking

Nord of the South
I haven't bought from them, but those desks usually comes with lock screws. So everything is already in place. You just line it up and give one or two twists on the screws to lock them in place.