Deezer users can now stream Jacaranda and East Coast Radio

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Deezer users can now stream Jacaranda and East Coast Radio

Deezer has partnered with Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio, allowing its users to access the two radio stations from within the streaming service.

To stream Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio, users can log in to their Deezer profile and click through to either radio station in the "Deezer Recommends" section of their homepage.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Why would you ever want to do that? I listen to streaming music so I can hear the whole song and not have it interrupted by the dj.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Why would you ever want to do that? I listen to streaming music so I can hear the whole song and not have it interrupted by the dj.
Because some people actually WANT to listen to the radio, for the news and just general info stuff.

kianm

Honorary Master
Paid Deezer only or free as well? Maybe i missed that detail

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I don't see much use for people to listen to a regional station if they don't live in that region. And if they do, they can just turn on the fm radio instead of going to Deezer.

rubber_otter

Expert Member
I don't see much use for people to listen to a regional station if they don't live in that region. And if they do, they can just turn on the fm radio instead of going to Deezer.
I might actually use this while travelling long distance. I loathe OFM.