• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Defeat leaves Bafana's SWC dream in tatters

Devviem

Expert Member
http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/Baf...s-bafanas-world-cup-dream-in-tatters-20170905

Cape Town - Bafana Bafana hopes of qualifying for the 2018 Soccer World Cup in Russia lie in tatters after they suffered an embarrassing 2-1 defeat to the Cape Verde Islands at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban.

I think they should just dissolve this excuse of a soccer team.
And they even act surprised and sad that they lost...:crylaugh:
Bafana Bafana is so SHYT :sick::sick:

konfab

Honorary Master
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████

Kosmik

Honorary Master
The only reason they were in the 2010 was because of host nation status. Aren't we ranked something like 70ish?

thechamp

Honorary Master
The only reason they were in the 2010 was because of host nation status. Aren't we ranked something like 70ish?
What makes it more sad is that the team that beat us is ranked about 48 places below us if I read correctly, that is plain tragic.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
What makes it more sad is that the team that beat us is ranked about 48 places below us if I read correctly, that is plain tragic.
Cape Verde's population is half a million.
We have 100x as many potential players, and can't pull a winning team together.

thechamp

Honorary Master
All is not lost though, I call on every member of this forum to support our team, we can still do it.

dlk001

Executive Member
Stuart Baxter will, unfortunately, take them blame. I think the problem with SA is reflected in our Premier League when I look at the low number of Goals, Assists per season.