Degrees of separation: It's 'well known I only have matric' - Mazzone denies having legal qualifications

rambo919

Honorary Master
What is ignored is she cannot actually be blaimed for her wiki page as she has no authority to alter anything on it.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What is ignored is she cannot actually be blaimed for her wiki page as she has no authority to alter anything on it.

Linking to the Wiki source:

QUALIFICATIONS

Like Steenhuisen, Mazzone’s highest qualification is matric. She also studied music and opera at the Lorraine Haverman School of Music.

Mazzone matriculated from The Glen High School and studied law at the University of Pretoria but did not complete the degree. She has, however, completed her legal articles at Hahn & Hahn Attorneys.

Article dates back to 2019.

She is a non-law student under the circumstance.

Who is digging into her?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Zactly. I (full disclosure) have a personal dislike for the woman but how can she be blamed for claims she never actually made?

She didn't do anything wrong. The Wiki contributor came to that conclusion.

As I always say, don't trust Wiki and do investigate the source. Not all sources are credible either.

Nonetheless, Wiki still serves a good purpose, but contributors need to be moderated.

ponder

Honorary Master
The DA continuing to shoot itself in the foot. Surprised they even have a foot left to shoot.

So if there's a wikipedia entry on someone do you hold that person responsible for the content even though they are not the editor. Does her CV correlate with wikipedia?

Carl Niehaus' wiki entry used to say he's a p**s (not that I disagree) but I doubt he edited that entry.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
This is a simple case where a person or people acted maliciously to cast doubt on the DA's integrity.

daveza

Honorary Master
These are politicians, supposedly tasked with running the country, but too lazy or incompetent to fact-check before opening their mouths.

But I'm sure there will be a public apology.

PS: Mr Heron - there is no parliamentary privilege on Twitter - I would be careful with defamatory comments.

Craig_

Honorary Master
The DA should start using educated people, maybe they'll then get somewhere against the anc. I'm sure there's enough graduates, especially in their preferred demographic.

daveza

Honorary Master
More likely too much use of the saturation adjustment in Photoshop.

1618580256036.png

sand_man

Honorary Master
It's already been established that the more educated the politician, the greater the disconnect with the voters roll.

On a side, Mazzone is my kind of cheap looking!