Degrees of separation: It's 'well known I only have matric' - Mazzone denies having legal qualifications

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
...in jest. It's probably just make up or bad lighting

Google, "natasha mazzone" and go to images. Wait, she posted,

c61e7d1dc1cf9bfe.jpg

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I was just kidding about it. Regarding stuff, her face and her choice. :thumbsup:

The Trump thing was funny. Generally, she seems to be playful, she enjoys the glamour. It is an expression, and she does seem confident going by the pictures.

Brett Herron could learn a thing or two from her.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
So if there's a wikipedia entry on someone do you hold that person responsible for the content even though they are not the editor. Does her CV correlate with wikipedia?

Carl Niehaus' wiki entry used to say he's a p**s (not that I disagree) but I doubt he edited that entry.
I don't think R13 was arguing stuff about Wikipedia pages, but he'll clarify.

To me they are shooting themselves in the foot because they are shining too much light into their darkness and they couldn't have chosen the worst time to do that. Politics is about perceptions, the Madikizela thing has opened a can of worms for them, and let us not even for a minute try to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

Opposition parties are going to latch onto this and drag everything into it, as they have done with Mazzone, even poor Steenhuisen is going to find himself back in the limelight, and yes degrees are not a requirement but remember how that was used negatively against Juju and Zuma? It might look like nothing but it counts in politics.