Degrees of separation: It's 'well known I only have matric' - Mazzone denies having legal qualifications

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

Sollie

Honorary Master
This is a simple case where a person or people acted maliciously to cast doubt on the DA's integrity.
But why?

Oh, just looking at this thread, sheep do what they do well.

Another #IhateTheDA (the ANC is in crisis) thread.

Sollie

Honorary Master
View attachment 1053769

Sies. Malema is going to have kind words with him.
It occurs to me since this has now become a matter of public interest, A Sect 205 on Telkom is appropriate to uncover who did it. With all the lawyers about (real or fake), suggest it, see who supports it, who most vehemently opposes it

:ROFL: :popcorn::popcorn:

surface

Honorary Master
That's the problem with these Bongo Bongo African languages, they are too hard.
:) As a foreigner, I found Afrikaans as one of the easiest language to learn tbh. It could have been much more popular here (because of simplicity) if it had not been rammed into people's throat here. Also attitudes of many people speaking that language contributed to it as well as can be seen on mybb.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
:) As a foreigner, I found Afrikaans as one of the easiest language to learn tbh. It could have been much more popular here (because of simplicity) if it had not been rammed into people's throat here. Also attitudes of many people speaking that language contributed to it as well as can be seen on mybb.
Afrikaans Afrikaner
The extra a has disappeared. Easy rule.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Afrikaans Afrikaner
The extra a has disappeared. Easy rule.

This website doesn't illustrate the proper rule, but it is illustrative,

Lang vokale word dubbeld geskryf in ʼn geslote lettergreep en enkel geskryf in ʼn oop lettergreep.

I don't actually know how to explain it in English. I have a 'taalhandboek' somewhere.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
This website doesn't illustrate the proper rule, but it is illustrative,

I don't actually know how to explain it in English. I have a 'taalhandboek' somewhere.
I won't be able to translate that into English. Vokaal and lettergreep are words I have never had the need to use in English. Lettergrepe was just pure punishment in school.