Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

abzo

Honorary Master
One does not simply delete their account.

Plesse don't go, Lynne. :(

skimread

Executive Member
PM the admin to rename it seeing you used your real name. There is no option to delete AFAIK

Africaner

This a South African forum. We don't give you the option to leave. We are looking for people who do wrong things so we can hand them over for proper legal investigation. Only a fool will use his or her real name in myBroadBand forum.

akescpt

Honorary Master
This a South African forum. We don't give you the option to leave. We are looking for people who do wrong things so we can hand them over for proper legal investigation. Only a fool will use his or her real name in myBroadBand forum.
Why are u so harsh? Honest mistake. No ones perfect! Lynn stay!

Lynne Heuvel

Hotel California suddenly popped into my head.
th
Thanks for everyone who asked me to stay and to the other comments, well what can I say other than weird. I asked a question, got an answer and would now like to leave. Why would I want to change my display name, if I wanted to do that I would have asked how to do that? So once again, if anyone can assist me in deleting the account, plerase advise.thanks

MickeyD

RIP
th
Thanks for everyone who asked me to stay and to the other comments, well what can I say other than weird. I asked a question, got an answer and would now like to leave. Why would I want to change my display name, if I wanted to do that I would have asked how to do that? So once again, if anyone can assist me in deleting the account, plerase advise.thanks
Here's how:

You need to PM the site's admin, rpm, with your request.

isie

Honorary Master
th
It never ends with one question, Mark my words you will have more questions - or the need to answer them - or the insatiable need to troll

Status
Not open for further replies.