Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
th
Thanks for everyone who asked me to stay and to the other comments, well what can I say other than weird. I asked a question, got an answer and would now like to leave. Why would I want to change my display name, if I wanted to do that I would have asked how to do that? So once again, if anyone can assist me in deleting the account, plerase advise.thanks
Lynne, that's not very polite. Register, ask your question and then leave.
What if you can help someone else with their query? And if you never intend to return, why delete your account? What difference does it make?

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
th
Thanks for everyone who asked me to stay and to the other comments, well what can I say other than weird. I asked a question, got an answer and would now like to leave. Why would I want to change my display name, if I wanted to do that I would have asked how to do that? So once again, if anyone can assist me in deleting the account, plerase advise.thanks
eish these Blackberry lusers

Lynne Heuvel

I am not obligated to stay on any forum. The internet is full of information as it is when people have problems, i am sure there are more than enough active members to keep this forum going. And in any case, most of the people i have come across here..( i am not referring to anyone in particular) seem very rude.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
We feel so used - you ask your question, get your answer and then just leave.:crying:

I am not obligated to stay on any forum.
You didn't read the T&C's did you? :p You are stuck here forever. I've been trying to leave since July 2006 and haven't been able to - so the only other thing to do is increase your post count :)

R13...

Honorary Master
Didn't blu unsuccessfully try to do the same thing? And she is still here after an unsuccessful attempt to delete all here post:p

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
try and leave...

and all your personal details will be sent to Spam central

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
*sigh*
All us modderwaters can do is to put her on a permaban, but it won't delete her account.

Or she can just sign up with another name.

Status
Not open for further replies.