Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMB

Mountain Man
if she hadn't posted the request to remove the account, would anyone have known she existed?

abzo

Honorary Master
if she hadn't posted the request to remove the account, would anyone have known she existed?
If a tree in the woods deletes it's account but no one is there to see it, does the account get deleted?

No! Because not even trees can delete their accounts, Lynne! Not even trees!

buyeye

Expert Member
If a tree in the woods deletes it's account but no one is there to see it, does the account get deleted?

:wtf:
Taking special to a whole new level since 2008 :D:D:D:DDDD:D:

Jakes1974

OK, so I was chuckeling till this point (mostly at the expense of a certain Lynne and her beach house) but this just cracked my ribs!

eehellfire

Honorary Master
OK, so I was chuckeling till this point (mostly at the expense of a certain Lynne and her beach house) but this just cracked my ribs!
*chuckling

abzo said:

If a tree falls on Helen Keller in the middle of a forest, and nobody is around to hear, does she make a sound?

abzo

Honorary Master
Is there a limit to how long a username can be?

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
MyBB now boasts a "I get lonely section": Post a problem and get stalked for life. Al you need to do ask to be deleted.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
i dont think that website has been so busy...
Dude - she's a qualified somatologist, and has even been published in Cosmo. Okay, so her website doesn't get much traffic - give her a bit of a break

Status
Not open for further replies.