Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Goodbye Lynne and rest assured that at least you provided some fun to a whole bunch of anonymous people on the interweb.

and, in spite of the mild ribbing you got, you did in fact get an answer to your original question

....the piper's gotta be paid....

oh, and never, ever register on a public forum using your real name

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I am not obligated to stay on any forum. The internet is full of information as it is when people have problems, i am sure there are more than enough active members to keep this forum going. And in any case, most of the people i have come across here..( i am not referring to anyone in particular) seem very rude.
Agh shame.

Seriously though, if you never log on to this site again, isn't that for any reasonable intent and purpose, precisely the same thing as having your account deleted? :confused:

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
Agh shame.

Seriously though, if you never log on to this site again, isn't that for any reasonable intent and purpose, precisely the same thing as having your account deleted? :confused:
No ... because you used the word "reasonable" addressing the lady ..

/ runs like hell

abzo

Honorary Master
I miss her already. Lynne, if you see this, please come by to say HI sometime. :(

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
I am extremely happy to report that I have my ingrowns under control. Thank you so much Lynne for popping in to MyBB!!! I would have never known how to exfoliate, hydrate, loosen up or stop picking if you did not join MyBB ...

Please don't leave!

Cool E

Expert Member
Dear Lynne

Please be advised that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy, and we reserve the right to charge clients who do not cancel their profiles within this time frame.

MyBroadband may also request credit card details in order to confirm cancellation and deletions of accounts, and will charge a 50% penalty on the post should it not be cancelled. The credit card details may be taken telephonically or via e-mail as the client prefers, and the deletion will not be confirmed until these details have been received.

We hope that you will understand that whilst we like to be able to accommodate our clients as far as possible, it is very frustrating when posts are cancelled at the last minute, when we could have accommodated other clients instead.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy our forum and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards
lol

Dizim

This a South African forum. We don't give you the option to leave. We are looking for people who do wrong things so we can hand them over for proper legal investigation. Only a fool will use his or her real name in myBroadBand forum.
Please report me for something so I get deleted

maumau

Honorary Master
How do we
Get the site
Admin how do we pm?

Don't bother to delete. If you don't post again everyone will forget about you - true story.

Next time you post just register under another name and off you go.

saor

Honorary Master
Please report me for something so I get deleted
I hereby report @Dizim for the following crime:

For being one of those internet people who thinks their 5 word contributions to a Gate Remote thread warrants bothering a mod to delete their account over. They couldn't just walk away.

For this I report you.
For this you will still not be deleted.
For this is the way of the internet.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Dumbass move to necro someone else's thread wirh this.

Status
Not open for further replies.