Delivery of iPhone 3G S

dlk001

Executive Member
Sorry cant give that out.. but its from a credible source i promise :p
Apparently its because there's a new supplier so no ETA's can be confirmed :(

I got the same information last Sunday from Metro and Vodacom SP in Vodaworld. :(

Pohm

None of you are getting your Iphone 3Gs's, the ships are all coming to my flat first :)

BeVonk!

Executive Member
Vodacom outlets were instructed not to sell any more iPhone contracts as supply is uncertain. No arrival estimate possible at present.

Astound

Building the hype ...

LOL it is working, the hype is being built, keep up the suspense, right to the point where you will be on your knees saying yes, please can I have one too :rolleyes:

Once they are ready, picture the lines in front of all the stores, peeps standing in the rain with their umbrellas, braving the wind and cold.

Hmmm, I have convinced myself, I want one too, but which one 32GB, in black, nope only available in White :D

Life will never be the same without it.

So who do I have to bribe to get one?

JoseP

vodacom is useless!! How long must we wait! I am getting so angry with this *** now. Jul... Aug... Now Sep! ***ken meerkat!!

d-_-b

Great, So I'm not alone in my struggle to get my hands on a IPhone 3GS 32GB.

I'm due for a upgrade... I wonder if I can order one and wait it out?

dantex

Jeez, these kind of stories make me more and more grateful I got mine the day after the local launch.
Nothing like going to the physical store and 1 1/2 hours later walking out with a 3GS.

d-_-b

Dantex do you have a 16GB or 32GB?

I really want a 32GB. I called about 10 Vodashops today and no one can help me.

I wish I can walk into a store and get one.

Astound

iPhone 3Gs in stock ....

Called in earlier today and immediately asked, "Have the iPhone stock arrived, yes or no?"

Reply, "Erm yes, but are you wanting a new line?"

Me, "Nope, but I am eligible for an upgrade"

Reply, "Well, you will have to wait until Monday, and if there is still stock, you can apply then, but we first have to service new line customers"

Thats it in a nutshell, anyone else heard this?

> YOUR NEXT UPGRADE WILL BE ON THE 24/08/2009

While I am eligible for an upgrade my contract will only expire in November 2009.

Guess the existing clients due for upgrades will have to accept the proverbial middle finger in favour of new clients coming on board :(

Astound

Run, don't walk ....

Did you not see the queues?

These are the new subscribers, not existing ones due for upgrades. :D

Flanjet

dude, im a new customer. im changing from autopage to Vodacom.
Ive ordered an Iphone from a local vodacom4U (im in PE)

My only hope is that there are phones left over after the Gauteng orders are filled...

Anyone know how many phones came in on the shipment and what the outstanding orders were...?

Poffle, you got anything?

d-_-b

Ok just to let you guys know I got my IPhone 3GS 32GB, a white one(is there black ones?). So vodacom do have stock again or had alteast enough to help me with my upgrade.

pole_vaulter1

Still trying to help out my karma as I mentioned in the other thread...
Picked up my 32GB 3GS on Thursday from the Vodashop in ABSA Towers (I believe only ABSA employees can access it since it's inside the building but try your luck) and they had 2 more left in stock. Very helpful staff - I dealt with Corian and Brigette. Good Luck to anyone still looking.

PESM

hey guys.i was also due for an upgrade.wanted the 32gG GS so bad.was told,at cellucity canal walk, that i cant get it on upgrade, its only for new contract.unfortunately i was not porting.couldnt waint any longer.went to leaf at centuary city and tested their phones, hero and tp2. now got my self htc touch pro 2.never been better. very responsive. need getting used to for while.and ther are free applications from xda forums