Delivery/Purchase of Consoles on Level 4

DreKen

I recently bought a console online during lockdown hoping it could be delivered on level 4 , well that went badly. Is there chance that some large retailers will sell these consoles?

Urist

Expert Member
Shops that sell food are allowed to sell their other stuff as well, so you might be able to get one at game

DreKen

Thanks now I have to go through a refund process with koodoo.co.za because they won't deliver.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
So at Makro, wanted to buy an extra PS4 controller.

You can buy a tv a laptop/notebook . . . but no games or consoles or peripherals.

MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL! FFS! :mad:

Fox1

Executive Member
But you can buy a gaming PC/laptop and monitor...

Fox1

Executive Member

You can buy a tv a laptop/notebook . . . but no games or consoles or peripherals.

Can't buy TVs in level 4 as yet.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Thanks now I have to go through a refund process with koodoo.co.za because they won't deliver.

Using shops that nobody has ever heard of in a time when nobody else is selling stuff is generally a very easy sign of dodgy dealings.

Probably paid too much for it too, if it was legitimate to begin with and not a scam.

Fox1

Executive Member
But I don't game on PC or a laptop man,
It's your only option until we move into level 3... I can still get my Xbox games on my PC. The other option is if you find someone to sell you a console second hand.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
It's your only option until we move into level 3... I can still get my Xbox games on my PC. The other option is if you find someone to sell you a console second hand.

I've got a console, PS4 Pro. I just needed an extra controller. :whistling:

Hunted

Had the excact issue last week, even stood in a Que to get an controller after two died for my eldest son. Can't even get it online.

They are applying the rules to the T, they don't want to take the risk and getting fined I guess, which is understandable, but doesn't solve the problem of getting a new controller.