Delta Variant Doubles Covid-19 Hospitalization Risk, Study Finds

Quicks

Expert Member
Time to make vaccination shots every 6 Months. I wonder how long it will be before you get charge a fee for each shot?

Quicks

Expert Member
Wait people think these vaccinations are free? Big pharma are laughing at you guys all way the to the bank.
Exactly government is absorbing the cost now but will not forever. I think sooner than later people will have to pay out of their own pockets, just a matter of time. New variant every year and talks about booster shot and some vaccine less affective than others. This is not going to stop anytime soon or ever.

kianm

Honorary Master
Wait people think these vaccinations are free? Big pharma are laughing at you guys all way the to the bank.
Maybe they're talking about direct over the counter payment by individuals?

Pegasus

Executive Member

How many big pharma companies are making a vaccine so far? What are their profits? Are their vaccines effective?

Pegasus

Executive Member
The wheels of this Covid vaccine are falling off a bit .
Even here on MyBB the pro Covid vaccine comments are getting less . only a few paid agents left promoting and doing the usual name calling.
You should report those posts then.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Exactly government is absorbing the cost now but will not forever. I think sooner than later people will have to pay out of their own pockets, just a matter of time. New variant every year and talks about booster shot and some vaccine less affective than others. This is not going to stop anytime soon or ever.
The government doesn't have its own money. That is your money.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Even here on MyBB the pro Covid vaccine comments are getting less . only a few paid agents left promoting and doing the usual name calling.
They don't need money, their believe is strong enough.

_Dog

Delta Variant Doubles Covid-19 Hospitalization Risk, Study Finds

People who contract the delta variant of Covid-19 are more than twice as likely to be hospitalized as those infected with the alpha strain, according to a U.K. study, raising the prospect of a greater burden on health services this winter.

The above study quoted assessed positive cases that occurred between March 29 and May 23 ...... if they use current UK data they would realize that in the last month more than 60% of the Covid Delta variant deaths was from the fully vaccinated

markings

Expert Member
Why am I not getting paid? Getting the jab, even if it less effective than before is still the sensible thing to do?

ScrooV

Ragnarök is now beyond the perfect example of a deluded conspiracy theorist - he's now finding confirmation bias from an article where there isn't any... at all.

I wonder if he even read the article - and if he did - which part of it he used in his head to "confirm" that the "wheels of this Covid vaccine are falling off".

The article if anything, shows more than ever how important vaccines are : "Our analysis highlights that in the absence of vaccination..." and “Getting fully vaccinated is crucial for reducing an individual’s risk of symptomatic infection with delta.”

And let's not forget, Ragnarök uses Michel Chossudovsky's Globalresearch.ca as a source of "news"...

BBSA

Honorary Master
Not government, we the tax payers ;)

C4Cat

Honorary Master

C4Cat

Honorary Master
prove it ...
You stated that "in the last month more than 60% of the Covid Delta variant deaths was from the fully vaccinated" and then linked to a paper which doesn't show that at all. The proof is your post.

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
Expecting a vaccine designed for the original strain to keep working on new strains makes little sense to me. The law of diminishing returns and all of that.

I've read a BBC article saying that being vaccinated and getting the virus or getting vaccinated after getting infected offers way better long term protection than just getting booster shots.

It seems with current data with the exception of the immunocompromised and over 60s all the 3rd shot will do is line the pockets of the vaccine manufacturers.