Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scudsucker

Executive Member
your comeback is weaker than a corrupt pedophile's resistance to hair within sniffing distance

gtfo :laugh:
Really, NBFTL? I thought that you had graduated from grade 1. It appears not. Remedial lessons can help.

Last edited:

scudsucker

Executive Member
Shame, multiculturalism didn't work out too well for the native Indians.
You have here a white guy agreeing that explosives blowing up native American graves is OK.

You think that is an endorsement of multiculturism, rather than the opposite?

greg0205

Honorary Master
yes yes, nevermind all that hogwash, tell us what Avenatti's batting average is these days?
Oh he in deep trouble.

But a couple of things Narrow.

First, it adorable that you've held on to Avenatti for so long. I especially like that you've remembered the batting average detail because in sports, as you well know, if you hit the first ball your average is 1000. Nothing changes your average after that, not how many runs or how many outs. Nothing. It's always 1000. Always.

Oh, wait...

That's not how it works at all.

Second, where is Michael Cohen right now?

... and that's because of Avenatti and Stormy.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's just sports.

Good chat.

PS. We need Roy out or England are winning this. His batting average is 1000 you know. ;)

EDIT: As I post that we get Jason Roy out... Still, his batting average, as per Narrow rules, is unaffected.

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Really, NBFTL? I thought that you had graduated from grade 1. It appears not. Remedial lessons can help.
:ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL: :laugh:

the tangible irony of an inferior intellect resorting to name-calling while ridiculing adolescent debate tactics

please do continue, you're amusing beyond your intent or comprehension

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Oh he in deep trouble.

But a couple of things Narrow.

First, it adorable that you've held on to Avenatti for so long. I especially like that you've remembered the batting average detail because in sports, as you well know, if you hit the first ball your average is 1000. Nothing changes your average after that, not how many runs or how many outs. Nothing. It's always 1000. Always.

Oh, wait...

That's not how it works at all.

Second, where is Michael Cohen right now?

... and that's because of Avenatti and Stormy.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's just sports.

Good chat.

PS. We need Roy out or England are winning this. His batting average is 1000 you know. ;)

EDIT: As I post that we get Jason Roy out... Still, his batting average, as per Narrow rules, is unaffected.
:ROFL:

that you got triggered enough to type that much tripe speaks volumes

scudsucker

Executive Member
Everything about your response is wonderfull , thanks, NBFTL .

Especially the part where you prove you are a complete loser.

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
In 2017, Antifa, a loose collection of left-leaning militant anti-fascist groups, was blamed by many for a series of violent threats mailed to a Virginia organization that hosts Civil War reenactments, as well as a pipe bomb planted at one of its annual gatherings.

Now the FBI believes those threats likely didn’t come from Antifa at all, but instead from a member of the Civil War reenactment group itself.

buka001

Executive Member
But Antifa ...

A soldier was arrested for planning to kill some Antifa members.

rietrot

Honorary Master

rietrot

Honorary Master
Is the antifa under your bed at night?
No thankfully just like ISIS they are on the other side of the world. I won't really lose any sleep because of them.

But obviously you guys will be antifa apologist. I didn't expect anything more.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Source? If asking about antifas location makes me an apologist then by your same definition youre a Nazi apologist. I didnt expect anything more.

Temujin

Executive Member
No thankfully just like ISIS they are on the other side of the world. I won't really lose any sleep because of them.

Nah, Uh438 and some others here do call out antifas bs when they see it

Status
Not open for further replies.