Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master

eXisor

Expert Member
It's possible Barrs' complaint about Trumps' twitter comments is a carefully scripted response by Barr and Trump to hide that Barr is completely captured. Kind of 'see, I criticised Trump so I can't be captured'.
Isn't it odd Trump hasn't responded by tearing into Barr as he does anyone else at the slightest provocation?
They could just muddying the water to enable Barr to have some small independent action to point to.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master

Report: Barr Brings In Outside Prosecutor to Review Michael Flynn’s Criminal Case.

Attorney General William Barr has assigned a team of prosecutors to review “politically sensitive” cases pursued by the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington—including that of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, the New York Times reported Friday.

It’s unusual to bring in outside attorneys to review the work of career prosecutors. The news seemed to smack of political interference in judicial affairs—the second such case to arise this week.

lumeer

Expert Member

Tinfoil hat sale extended.
Shame, you're so gullible. You've fallen hook, line and sinker for the facade of this man. Beware in real life: narcissists might target you for narcissistic abuse, e.g. in the workplace.

Gnarls

Expert Member

lumeer

Expert Member
In Gnarls's world, Trump is an honourable man of integrity who never lies.

Temujin

Executive Member

Report: Barr Brings In Outside Prosecutor to Review Michael Flynn’s Criminal Case.

Attorney General William Barr has assigned a team of prosecutors to review “politically sensitive” cases pursued by the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington—including that of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, the New York Times reported Friday.

It’s unusual to bring in outside attorneys to review the work of career prosecutors. The news seemed to smack of political interference in judicial affairs—the second such case to arise this week.
This is a good move by barr imo. There is so much political interference and bias from both sides for “politically sensitive” cases... getting a review from outsiders as to whether or not the insiders are doing their jobs and not just mah orangemanbad'ing or mah killary'ing will weed out some of it

access

Executive Member
i must say, the news i saw about ukraine on russian tv in the past makes more sense now, people protesting and going mad about being, thrown off their land/out of their homes, by big mining companies. wondered why it was not all over western msm since they were there to "save" ukraine...

cerebus

Honorary Master
This is a good move by barr imo.
Yes it is, since undermining the rule of law and the separation of powers between the branches to protect Trump from consequences was the sole reason he was appointed I think it’s a very good move by him. Trump couldn’t get more loyalty from a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.