Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buka001

Executive Member
And once again your double down.

I have a distinct problem with the wave of current wokies since they are hypocrites. They are a particular kind of nasty. That does not make me a Trump supporter. So please try again.

It's a good idea to actually start reading and understanding what is being communicated to you.

If I have to dumb it down for you: All cats being animals does not imply all animals are cats.
And neither am I a woke that forces anything down anyones throat so keep going.

buka001

Executive Member
I'm actually extremely tolerant, if the other side is tolerant. I asked for a mere courtesy to stop trashing threads with US political drivel and memes in News and Current Affairs. The wokeys descended on me. Yet now I'm unreasonable and out to hurt them? Oh dear! :eek:

It was rather interesting to see the exact pattern repeat with Gnarls. You guys are simply downright nasty, casting spersions on anythign and everything that you don't like. Incidentally, you of all people, should read your own posts.

Hey @mods, we now need a Woken Unhappiness Safe Space here mybb where certain individuals that don't like their own medz can go hide and cry. I suggest calling it the WUSS-hoekie. :X3::ROFL:
Tolerant? Yet you have an irrational fear of people who decide by what pronoun they would like to be called by.

Gnarls

Expert Member
You are disrupting this thread with nonsense. Please stop or else I shall have to report your behaviour to the moderators. This is malevolent trolling.
You have to be sh!tting me. Have you seen Tyson's posts and more importantly, the rubbish you post? This persecution complex has got to end buddy.

lumeer

Expert Member
You have to be sh!tting me. Have you seen Tyson's posts and more importantly, the rubbish you post? This persecution complex has got to end buddy.
There's no persecution complex.

Some posters have a serious problem with Trump and express their concerns about him in well articulated and mostly civil posts. Other posters, many of whom claim to have no interest in US politics, show up and call the Trump critics snowflakes etc. without ever really addressing the concerns that get raised by the Trump critics and rarely engaging in meaningful discussion.

buka001

Executive Member
For 3 years people who have objected to Trump on this forum have been called -

Crazy lefties
Libzombies
Libtards
NPC's
TDS sufferers

And more.

Nobody gets triggered by Trump anymore.

When 4chan came up with the NPC slur every single post by anyome criticising Trump was met with an NPC meme. The irony of that of course was completely lost on those that used it.

Now all of a sudden one or two decide to retaliate and come down to the level of discourse that was defined by some stellar posters like the self proclaimed Nazi Countcrypto and the self proclaimed leftist Xarog, you are crying foul?

When the shoe is on the other foot?

Goodness me some of your posts are straight up Ad Hom arguments, never even bothering to address the actual substance and now you want to cry foul when the same tactic is used against you?

So spare me the virtue signaling.

lumeer

Expert Member
I have the following three concerns about Trump:
  1. His environmental policies are bad and the whole world will pay the price for it.
  2. His trade wars are damaging the world economy.
  3. He is systematically corrupting US government institutions.
As the most powerful man on Earth, Trump's actions affect all of us. Having these concerns does not make me a snowflake or someone with TDS.

Can the Trump supporters please stick to defending Trump's actions instead of gaslighting those of us who have concerns about the direction in which he is sending the world? Seriously, perhaps you can instead attempt to convince us that Trump is a good president?

Speedster

Executive Member
  1. His environmental policies are bad and the whole world will pay the price for it.
As the most powerful man on Earth, Trump's actions affect all of us. Having these concerns does not make me a snowflake or someone with TDS.

Can the Trump supporters please stick to defending Trump's actions instead of gaslighting those of us who have concerns about the direction in which he is sending the world? Seriously, perhaps you can instead attempt to convince us that Trump is a good president?
Most mature post I've read from you. Keep playing the ball (not the man) and so will others. I'm not a fan of the man either, so would agree on most of your points. However, it seems he isn't too fussed by the rest of the world, his concerns are purely US which, I guess, was a large part of his election message.

Gnarls

Expert Member
For 3 years people who have objected to Trump on this forum have been called -

Crazy lefties
Libzombies
Libtards
NPC's
TDS sufferers

And more.

Nobody gets triggered by Trump anymore.

When 4chan came up with the NPC slur every single post by anyome criticising Trump was met with an NPC meme. The irony of that of course was completely lost on those that used it.

Now all of a sudden one or two decide to retaliate and come down to the level of discourse that was defined by some stellar posters like the self proclaimed Nazi Countcrypto and the self proclaimed leftist Xarog, you are crying foul?

When the shoe is on the other foot?

Goodness me some of your posts are straight up Ad Hom arguments, never even bothering to address the actual substance and now you want to cry foul when the same tactic is used against you?

So spare me the virtue signaling.
A lol triggers you this much. A lol by a rando on the interwebs?

:ROFL:

I'm not crying foul about it! You guys are first with the slurs, ad homs, bad faith debating, gaslighting etc. and when your rank hypocrisy is pointed out to you and you're fed your own medicine we get bleating like the post quoted.

How would you answer Lumeer who insists his armchair psychoanalysis be taken as fact? How do you excuse Scudsucker's harassing of members? How do you excuse Aquila's bigoted outburst and AlmightyBender's egging on thereof?

Please excuse me if I LMFAO at your triggering. As stated before, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Now, suck it up Snowflake.

From the gaslighter in chief. We're all narcissists remember.

:ROFL:

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member
You are disrupting this thread with nonsense. Please stop or else I shall have to report your behaviour to the moderators. This is malevolent trolling.
Really? Wtf are you on? Oh, well, I see @bwana says I try too hard, but ... guess I'm a sucker that believes in reality and fairness. "Confucius says man who live in glass house must not trough with stones"

Dear @mods

Please decide based upon the posts. Start in this thread where I asked for sanity, also before that specific post. I mentioned why. See who decided to troll me.

Now we have a bunch of wussies crying for your attention as I'm traumatizing them? :ROFL:

Either way, you decide.

PS: I created a safe space for them in off topic.

lumeer

Expert Member
From the gaslighter in chief. We're all narcissists remember.
I never said that anybody on this forum is a nacissist, and I don't consider you to be one. Many, myself included, think that Trump is a narcissist. From his well-documented and public behaviour, he clearly meets the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. This fact is key to understanding his behaviour and motives. For example, I believe that it is the reason why he wants to get rid of Obamacare. If Obamacare weren't called Obamacare, he wouldn't be so concerned about it, but he wants to deprive Obama of a legacy, after Obama hurt Trump's ego during the 2011 White House Correspondent's Dinner:

Being publicly mocked like this would be hard for any person to take, but it must have been anguish for Trump. His subsequent obsession with all things Obama is basically a stretched-out narcissistic rage.

Pegasus

Expert Member
I never said that anybody on this forum is a nacissist, and I don't consider you to be one. Many, myself included, think that Trump is a narcissist. From his well-documented and public behaviour, he clearly meets the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. This fact is key to understanding his behaviour and motives. For example, I believe that it is the reason why he wants to get rid of Obamacare. If Obamacare weren't called Obamacare, he wouldn't be so concerned about it, but he wants to deprive Obama of a legacy, after Obama hurt Trump's ego during the 2011 White House Correspondent's Dinner:

Being publicly mocked like this would be hard for any person to take, but it must have been anguish for Trump. His subsequent obsession with all things Obama is basically a stretched-out narcissistic rage.
I'm seeing some narcissistic rage

SoldierMan

Expert Member

1. Many (including scientists) think that man-made global warming isn't real, or effects the planet minimally, so your first point null.
2. So you think that China should be allowed to get away with it's raping of the US economy. Trump has only tried to make things fair again, like for instance renegotiating NAFTA.
3. "Systematically corrupting US government institutions". Wow, that's quite the claim, please explain how he is doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.