Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus

Expert Member
So now that we covered how wonderful cages were under Obama...
Let’s chat about the AG.

Obama’s gun-running wingman who liked to use the IRS to fight Obama’s foes is better than Barr. Right?

Here is a leftist source highlighting more scandals. Just for balance.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Pfft. This is how they all get to pretend to keep their credibility after the impeachment. A nominal rebuke with no need to show courage or make Trump face any consequences for his actions.

GOP senator says it appears Trump hasn't learned anything

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski says there have not been indicators that President Trump has learned any lessons from being impeached.
Murkowski got the payoff. ;)

TysonRoux

Executive Member
More Lemoenkop dirt being exposed.

A powerful Ukrainian is playing both sides of Giuliani's Ukraine project

Ukraine official Arsen Avakov communicated with Guiliani pal Parnas, but also warned Amb. Yovanovitch that Giuliani wanted her ousted as U.S. ambassador.

One of the Ukrainians whose name has surfaced in Rudy Giuliani's ongoing crusade to tar the Bidens is a powerful politician with a knack for playing all sides to his advantage.

Documents and testimony released by Congress as part of President Donald Trump's impeachment investigation have revealed how Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov helped Giuliani associate Lev Parnas access Ukraine's powerful business and political elites as he dug for dirt on the Bidens, exchanging more than 100 messages with Parnas.

But they also show that Avakov warned U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and other U.S. embassy officials about Parnas' activities on behalf of Giuliani, and about their efforts to oust her from her job. In fact, Avakov is now overseeing the Ukrainian government's investigation into whether Giuliani associates improperly surveilled Yovanovitch by tracking her phone and computer.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm actually extremely tolerant, if the other side is tolerant. I asked for a mere courtesy to stop trashing threads with US political drivel and memes in News and Current Affairs. The wokeys descended on me. Yet now I'm unreasonable and out to hurt them? Oh dear!
Must have missed you asking the Trump supporters to stop trashing threads with "drivel and memes".

Have you ever once posted sincerely on any topic here? All you seem to do is complain about "wokeys" and labeling people whilst simultaneously pretending you're the one asking for decency and less drivel.

Sollie said:
It was rather interesting to see the exact pattern repeat with Gnarls. You guys are simply downright nasty, casting spersions on anythign and everything that you don't like. Incidentally, you of all people, should read your own posts.
Unfortunately your sane response will be met with drivel and innuendos. Just like Gnarls and I asked for sanity and decency, you'll now be labeled. If you are against the insanity, you're a Trump supporter. This TDS is polluting the whole forum. Example.
Hahahahahaha, right. That's what Gnarls is doing.

Lol, you post lolcow worthy stuff and then you expect to be taken seriously? Aren't you the entitled snowflake? All you do is post psychobabble, rasmussen polls and your own warped opinions. When your bs is called out - and there are holes in your arguments that you could fly boeings through, you reach for the dirty rotten Trump supporter card. Stop projecting your modus operandi on us.

Suck it up buttercup.
:unsure:

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Care to show the stats? How many more children?
Classic gaslighting. Trump's policy deliberately separated families to deter crossings - they said so themselves! To compare that with Obama's treatment of unaccompanied minors is just absurd.

I agree with cerebus that it wasn't great, either, but it's pure BS to pretend they're the same.

Trump even fired Kirstjen Nielsen because she wouldn't break more laws in DHS' treatment of migrants.

But Orangemangood, etc.

Sollie

Executive Member
Must have missed you asking the Trump supporters to stop trashing threads with "drivel and memes".

Have you ever once posted sincerely on any topic here? All you seem to do is complain about "wokeys" and labeling people whilst simultaneously pretending you're the one asking for decency and less drivel.

What you say sounds so reasonable ... except:
Reading would actually help understanding how we got here. I politely asked something, a certain group decided to turn it into an attack. No guess for who. So when I decided to reflect their attitude, they get all butt hurt? Oops! So I created a safe space for them. :laugh:

Gnarls

Expert Member

On cue....please stop quoting out of context. Come back when you get a clue.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Over 1,100 former Justice Department officials call for William Barr's resignation after his handling of Roger Stone's sentencing

Over 1,100 former officials at the US Department of Justice have called on US Attorney General William Barr to resign over the DOJ's handling of Roger Stone's sentencing, arguing he acted politically while intervening to reduce Roger Stone's sentencing recommendation.

The letter, signed by former DOJ personnel who worked under Republican and Democrat presidents, was published through Medium on Sunday. The statement was organized through Project Democracy, a watchdog organization founded in 2017 by former White House and DOJ officials that aims to monitor abuses of power in government, and is part of its goal to protect law enforcement agencies from political interference.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Over 1,100 former Justice Department officials call for William Barr's resignation after his handling of Roger Stone's sentencing

Over 1,100 former officials at the US Department of Justice have called on US Attorney General William Barr to resign over the DOJ's handling of Roger Stone's sentencing, arguing he acted politically while intervening to reduce Roger Stone's sentencing recommendation.

The letter, signed by former DOJ personnel who worked under Republican and Democrat presidents, was published through Medium on Sunday. The statement was organized through Project Democracy, a watchdog organization founded in 2017 by former White House and DOJ officials that aims to monitor abuses of power in government, and is part of its goal to protect law enforcement agencies from political interference.
What did they say about the FISA abuse?

rietrot

Honorary Master
I think people don't fully understand this is an ideological battle. Basically the same as any religious debate at this point. Expecting the lefties to listen to or understand well reasoned arguments is unrealistic.

People seem to be taking this whole thing to seriously. I just step away for a day or two if it gets to stupid. Let them have their circle jerk, it changes nothing.

rambo919

Executive Member
I think people don't fully understand this is an ideological battle. Basically the same as any religious debate at this point. Expecting the lefties to listen to or understand well reasoned arguments is unrealistic.

People seem to be taking this whole thing to seriously. I just step away for a day or two if it gets to stupid. Let them have their circle jerk, it changes nothing.
Comparing what happens in this thread to debate is an insult to debate..... but that pretty much counts for the entire forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.