Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

rambo919

Executive Member
Oh I choose not to believe you obviously, unless you can back up what you're saying. There's plenty of widely-available data out there on gun ownership and gun laws. Greg had the courtesy to post some of it.
Google fu means nothing expecially when some of the (non-primary I might add) sources are from anti-gun nut spaces like vox and wired.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Nope, the calls are always for more gun laws not better one's. Just more more more more as if anything different will happen by building on bad foundations.
Got an example?

The calls are to formalize the screening at the time of application.

GotToLuveIT

Specifically what about the handling of the impeachment process proves it?
Oh I don't know, calling it a national crisis and then sitting on it.
Besides it is all falling apart, the "plan" to pressure Rep Senators in marginal districts to dismiss the BS impeachment charges so they can try and point and cry "unfair trial" + hope to pick up the seats has fallen flat. The Reps saw them coming and the lets have the mother of all trials with calling all witnesses faction is taking the lead in the Reps.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Oh I don't know, calling it a national crisis and then sitting on it.
LOL
Like calling it an "imminent" threat of attack on 4 embassies , the imminent attack that the embassy security staff weren't informed about.

rambo919

Executive Member
Got an example?

The calls are to formalize the screening at the time of application.

That's also more laws added not changing the current one's.

Yes a universal check would be good, granted the database cannot be exploited. Security of such a database would be problematic at best.

Nvm the government having intimate knowledge of everyone owning what..... what if some syndicate could hack in and figure out just how to hit what targets? It would be a safety disaster and we all know how terrible most american public structure databases are nvm the dumpster fires the SA one's are.

rambo919

Executive Member
Citation needed.
Almost any headline on the matter, "more gun control needed" not "better gun control needed". This is because better gun control would easily mean less laws and the one thing that terrifies an american politician is the thought of not promoting himself with the promise of more useless laws.

rambo919

Executive Member
And that folks, is an opinion... not... a citation.
It's also the past experience from decades of anti-gun nut headlines and wishful thinking claims that guns themselves are the problem. No actual citation needed and you know it.

greg0205

Honorary Master
It's also the past experience from decades of anti-gun nut headlines and wishful thinking claims that guns themselves are the problem. No actual citation needed and you know it.
Excellent!

More personal opinion.

Still no citation 'tho.

Sad.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Loads of headlines, yet you can't offer a single example - that smells like ................

GotToLuveIT

And old shift Shiff leir, leir pants on fire, will be had for breakfast, no place to hide.
No secret basement hearings this time.
No hiding the Biden mafia's doggy Burisma deals, Ukraine + China is already on the menu.
No withholding visas for the Ukraine witnesses that will testify to the Obama administration state department corruption.

Just more to show how delusional the nutso left are. (skip to 1:05)

rambo919

Executive Member
Loads of headlines, yet you can't offer a single example - that smells like ................
I refuse to do the homework of others for them unless I get paid.

EDIT: also I started avoiding the most rabid sources years ago or even reading their ramblings so I am assuming the patterns never changed.