Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

greg0205

Honorary Master
No just the obviously fudgable results from incomplete sources based on biases of study takers..... studies never prove anything conclusively.
Except, you know, gravity... and relativity... and heliocentrism... and evolution...

You want I should go on?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Nope, I never said he's a good man, just that the others are worse.
Yep, and you are wrong.

Look, I don't trust any politicians for schit but the Rs are currently embroiled in everything you mentioned in your OP do a far, far greater degree than the Ds.

You have to be very dof to not see that.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Loads of headlines, yet you can't offer a single example - that smells like ................
I refuse to do the homework of others for them unless I get paid.

EDIT: also I started avoiding the most rabid sources years ago or even reading their ramblings so I am assuming the patterns never changed.
That's a feeble cop out.

So you were basing your opinion on rabid sources.

rambo919

Executive Member
That's a feeble cop out.

So you were basing your opinion on rabid sources.
More the distasteful memory of them, I will admit I also stopped reading anything about gun control a while ago because I already know what will be repeated ad nausea and life is way to short than to read articles from activists masquarading as reporters.

rambo919

Executive Member
Yep, and you are wrong.

Look, I don't trust any politicians for schit but the Rs are currently embroiled in everything you mentioned in your OP do a far, far greater degree than the Ds.

You have to be very dof to not see that.
Only because they happen to currently be at the top with the actual power to be embroiled in anything..... the democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin. The republicans just happen to have less venereal diseases.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Pastor in EFF cap punched

I think most would agree that the above is not the norm - Generally I haven't found South African's to behave obnoxiously towards other individuals that they believe are supporters of a political party they don't favour.

Under the current regime in the USA its fast becoming the norm.

Techne

Honorary Master
Regular public service announcement:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
Russiagate is a hoax.
MSM is Fake News™ propaganda.
Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction.
Impeachment is a scam.
The Deep State is real.
Trumptard is a bought and paid for agent for pro-Israel causes.
The Fed is printing money like it is 2008 again.

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I still don't get why people keep bringing up the irrelevant popular vote all the time.......
Perhaps because it wasn't irrelevant to the point I was making......

rambo919 said:
Does that not point out the irrelevancy of polling though? Polling is essentially an incomplete unofficial popular vote.... which has never actually mattered anyway. Polling cannot accurately predict anything unless murica switches to popular vote.
Not really. It's still useful for the exact same thing it's always been useful for, and has the same limitations it always had. Not really the fault of polling that people want to skew what it means.

The timing and the pattern? You mean, the whistleblower report followed by the floodgates of evidence against Trump followed by admissions by his own staff members and by Trump himself? That pattern?
Remarkable how the folks who tell us they're not really all that interested in US politics and don't akshually defend Trump spend a lot of time... defending Trump (by regurgitating his debunked lies and spin) and getting the most basic facts wrong.

So what you are describing is 100% the current status quo with each state having different gun laws. I have no idea how you square this with "more of the same never achieves different results". Are you even thinking about what you post?
Somehow Gnarls was surprised that I said I wouldn't get a coherent answer out of rambo. :sneaky:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Trump steadily but surely doing the bidding of plutocrats at the expense of the "average American" and the environment.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
And another reminder all the 'fiscal conservatives' disappeared into a hole once Trump got in. Weird.

The U.S. budget deficit through the first three months of this budget year is up 11.8% from the same period a year ago, putting the country on track to record its first $1 trillion deficit in eight years.

In its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Monday that the deficit from October through December totaled $356.6 billion, up from $318.9 billion for the same period last year.

Sollie

Executive Member
When the Dem vs Rep war is so all encompassing, that you endanger the financial system and national security:

Sick (if you actually understand the repercussions).

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Lol, riding in on that high horse again. I called you out for using an ad hominem. Please get it right.
Still not an ad hom. And did you see how Greg and cerebus spent a couple of pages trying to get something remotely cogent out of him?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
The norm? I don't think so.
If Orangutanman's team and followers keep this up ........

expect more of this .....

TysonRoux

Executive Member
House Democrats provide new evidence of Giuliani's push to meet with Zelensky

Parnas must have pretty good security to avoid the "suicide" squad.

Last edited: