Democrats Have Impeached Trump in the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotToLuveIT

Well, best you get on the phone and tell the the US attorney’s office in Manhattan and the Justice Department to call off their criminal investigations into... now, how did he put it in his letter to Zelensky?
Oh, yeah, "I am the private counsel to President Donald J Trump. Just to be precise, I represent him as a private citizen, not as President of the United States" Rudy Giuliani.

Folk will be going to jail for this GTLIT... because... they broke the law.

Thanks for posting more irrelevant links, the fact remains the articles of impeachment does not even allege criminal conduct, no article allege a single federal criminal or civil law was breached.
You don't like it take it up with pen lady they wrote them, not me; sure she has a spare pen she can loan you from the Dems Disney ride.

R13...

Honorary Master
Is Ken Start doing this because he's a republican or for money. The cum stain dress prosecution of Clinton seemed a bit personal from him. Wonder if he's motivated the same for Trump here.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Is Ken Start doing this because he's a republican or for money. The cum stain dress prosecution of Clinton seemed a bit personal from him. Wonder if he's motivated the same for Trump here.
What, the rodeo clown not on the TEAM.

GotToLuveIT

Well that sounds, ....

The inclusion of Starr drew an immediate reaction from Monica Lewinsky, the former White House intern whose affair with Clinton eventually led to his impeachment before he was acquitted in a Senate trial. "This is definitely an 'are you f----ng kidding me?' kinda day," she tweeted.

Dershowitz confirmed his role in a series of tweets on Friday, saying he would "present oral arguments at the Senate trial to address the constitutional arguments against impeachment and removal."

greg0205

Honorary Master
Republican ideologue, party-over-country, old-boy paedophile club, vanity, immorality, shamelessness... there are so many reasons to pick from. Pick one you like or pick a whole bunch, it's all the same for Ken.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Republican ideologue, party-over-country, old-boy paedophile club, vanity, immorality, shamelessness... there are so many reasons to pick from. Pick one you like or pick a whole bunch, it's all the same for Ken.
For a moment I thought you were going off-topic discussing the ANC and its "leadership".

GotToLuveIT

I don't know, maybe he was a little pissed since Clinton as a fellow lawyer lied under oath.

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky.

Former President Clinton, facing the possibility of being barred from practicing law before the U.S. Supreme Court because of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, has resigned instead, his lawyer said.

GotToLuveIT

Lets have a look at his bio.
Chancellor of Baylor University
President of Baylor University
Independent Counsel for the Whitewater Controversy
39th Solicitor General of the United States
Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit

Temujin

Executive Member
What a load of baloney

Yes she was

She was transferred to a position of her choice, still works for state department as she did before, ie, not fired

TysonRoux

Executive Member
If the Orangutanman had pardoned his old lawyer he could have used him, .... he had such a high regard for Cohen.

Michael Dean Cohen is an American attorney best known as a lawyer for Donald Trump from 2006 until May 2018. Cohen was a vice-president of The Trump Organization, and the personal counsel to Trump, and was often described by media as Trump's "fixer".

greg0205

Honorary Master
Oh sorry all you had was the usual name calling, my bad.
Ken Starr is stepping down as chancellor of Baylor University, he told ESPN, just days after the school in Waco, Texas, demoted him from its presidency and fired Art Briles, the head football coach, over the handling of accusations of sexual assault on campus.

He said he was resigning as chancellor effective immediately “as a matter of conscience,” but added he will continue to teach in the law school.

Starr served as president of Baylor until the university announced in a statement May 26 it was demoting him and firing Briles. The statement said Starr would serve as Baylor’s chancellor and remain a professor at the university’s law school. Additionally, the statement said, Ian McCaw, the athletic director, has been sanctioned and placed on probation. Baylor named David Garland interim president.

At issue were complaints of sexual assaults that victims said the university had not taken seriously.
Baylor failed to take appropriate action to respond to reports of sexual assault and dating violence reportedly committed by football players. The choices made by football staff and athletics leadership, in some instances, posed a risk to campus safety and the integrity of the University. In certain instances, including reports of a sexual assault by multiple football players, athletics and football personnel affirmatively chose not to report sexual violence and dating violence to an appropriate administrator outside of athletics. In those instances, football coaches or staff met directly with a complainant and/or a parent of a complainant and did not report the misconduct

greg0205

Honorary Master
Oh sorry all you had was the usual name calling, my bad.
In 2007, despite ample physical evidence and multiple witnesses corroborating the girls’ stories, federal prosecutors and Epstein’s lawyers quietly put together a remarkable deal for Epstein, then 54. He agreed to plead guilty to two felony prostitution charges in state court, and in exchange, he and his accomplices received immunity from federal sex-trafficking charges that could have sent him to prison for life.

He served 13 months in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade. His alleged co-conspirators, who helped schedule his sex sessions, were never prosecuted.

The deal, called a federal non-prosecution agreement, was sealed so that no one — not even his victims — could know the full scope of Epstein’s crimes and who else was involved. The U.S. attorney in Miami, Alexander Acosta, was personally involved in the negotiations, records, letters and emails show.

Acosta is now a member of President Donald Trump’s Cabinet. As U.S. secretary of labor, he has oversight over international child labor laws and human trafficking and had recently been mentioned as a possible successor to former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure in early November. It was reported on Thursday, a day after this story posted online, that he was no longer in the running.
But Acosta and Epstein’s armada of attorneys — Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, Jay Lefkowitz, Gerald Lefcourt, Jack Goldberger, Roy Black, Guy Lewis and former Whitewater special prosecutor Kenneth Starr — reached a consensus: Epstein would never serve time in a federal or state prison.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROLF

Under pressure .....

Pompeo breaks silence and vows to investigate

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday publicly committed to look into the possible surveillance of former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch -- more than 48 hours after the evidence of potential monitoring emerged and more than 24 hours after Ukraine announced its own investigation into the matter.

Yovanovitch calls for investigation into 'disturbing' surveillance as ex-diplomats outraged over her treatment

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member

Periodic Reminder:

Ken Starr, who impeached Bill Clinton for lying about an affair, was forced out of Baylor University after a, "fundamental failure", in their response to sexual assault allegations. He also negotiated Jeffrey Epstein's stay-out-of-jail deal in '08.

Alan Dershowitz's clients have included Harvey Weinstein and, wouldn't you know, Jeffrey Epstein. He will be keeping his underpants on for the trail.
Why stop there? More cans of worms that is the USA ...

greg0205

Honorary Master
Why stop there? More cans of worms that is the USA ...

View attachment 769476
Damn son, I hope you stretched before this reach, but I'll say this... in terms of next-level-over-the-rainbow-say-what-now-whatabouttery, this post is performance art.

Bravo!

Sollie

Executive Member
Damn son, I hope you stretched before this reach, but I'll say this... in terms of next-level-over-the-rainbow-say-what-now-whatabouttery, this post is performance art.

Bravo!
What is it with triggered types and their "son". Disrespectful wet behind the ears chickens. Tsk tsk ...

Anyway, since you're obviously trying to throw so much shyte as you can, I thought I'd help you a bit in a balanced way :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.