Democrats Were Responsible for America's Deadliest Wars.

RompelStompel

Democrats started the Vietnam war :confused:

Know that the OSS operated in Indo-China post WWII (when Truman was PUSA) but Ike started the military assistance to the French in Vietnam .

Cool map , thanks for posting :)

BCO

Honorary Master
A little unfair to say that the democrats were "responsible" for WW2.

RompelStompel

Democrats started WWI :confused:

IMHO Britain was to blame for signing the Entente Cordiale with France.

With the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand , Austria-Hungary had proper justification to invade Serbia.

Democrats started the Korean War :confused:

Ask Kim-II-Sung (and Joseph Stalin) why North Korean forces crossed the 38th parallel on the 25th of June 1950.

Last edited:

Xarog

Honorary Master
Ah, I love the smell of false dichotomies and false propaganda in the morning! :rolleyes:

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
What IAMCANADIAN does not grasp is American politics. So why he is making this post is beyond me.

At one point Republicans were the LIBERAL party, and the DEMOCRATS the conservative party. Now it has swung around.

However that aside, the link he has pasted is rubbish. Saying that democrats started WW1 and WW2 is pathetically wrong.

What rubbish.

...and in related news, a Hummingbird was responsible for the latest tsunami caused by Buddahist radical fanatics.

A little unfair to say that the democrats were "responsible" for WW2.

Most Americans didn't want to go to war during WW2 so says my grandpa, "they all knew what they Jews did". So the government knowing that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked did nothing and let it happened so they could get the population pissed to want to go to war.